Why is BnS dropping off of top twitch games?

LadyViera

Prolly streaming BDO -Pre-release, to generate more viewers. BnS is out now and known of so not as many flooding into it to see the game. New games will always be More streamed then current, Specially in MMORPGs.

There are a ton of issues with the game. It may seem like only a handful of people are upset with this game, but it's a lot more than most forum goers realize. A lot of the population are bots as well so not as populated, and with the way NCSoft has been handling the game people are very disinterested and are assuming the game will die down very quickly, like most MMOs do that come from Asia. I still like this game, but if I were a streamer I definitely would choose a different game that has a bigger crowd to stream for

2 hours ago, Caex said:

its time for the new streamers who are planing for the long run to begin their reign.

Ill be starting my pvp league vdeos once my warlock is 45 so yaa fun times ahead :)

how this going to be fun if you going to fight against Destroyer Bots from Bronze to Platinum lol 

There is nothing good to watch. Top PvP streams either KFMs or Assassins which all are getting boring already as it seems samish and even play the same opponents all the time if they are diamond. Mid skill players speak in german/french/russian. Low skill players PvP vs bots which nobody wants to see.

There are also less people watching since less people are playing, because of various reasons.

Who wants watch endless farm anyways. PvP is a joke but still mandatory even for Pve players, unless you dont wanna spend 1000€ or 1 Year time. This game is going to die faster than it was born, if action not be taken. Anyways, there is lots of better things to watch, for example Big Brother or NYC perfect womans. O_O

Archived