PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let warlock counter summoners HARD.

Dalapie

its time that the summoners get what they deserve, spamming rmb sun flower beam is not a skill that should deal this much dmg, expecially since its speced for pve for extra dmg, i dont approve. so please let warlocks be  acounter !

We get the super-nerfed warlocks that have never even been tested properly with only lv45 HM5 skill points.

Do you think they'll stand a chance against Summoners? >_>

Furthermore, you sure seem to butthurt a lot about summoners. Yet are you really okay with having to deal with BOTH overpowered Summoners AND overpowered Warlocks?

Nope, Summoners can be a pain for Warlocks unfortunately. Warlocks hit hard, but they have very few ways to get out of CC and we have our cloud to block all the damage that you can send out way.

So once we get you on the floor, you are unfortunately dead.

But again people need to look at the tournament results from Korean. You will see that Summoners were no where near the top. 

Just now, DoowieEU said:

Nope, Summoners can be a pain for Warlocks unfortunately. Warlocks hit hard, but they have very few ways to get out of CC and we have our cloud to block all the damage that you can send out way.

So once we get you on the floor, you are unfortunately dead.

But again people need to look at the tournament results from Korean. You will see that Summoners were no where near the top. 

i dont care about tournament, the dmg they do at level 45 is outrages, and requires NO skills, i surely dont hope any summoner call them self skillfully , skills is when you outplay some1, you can mess up a ton as a summoner and still win, but as a kfm, your dead on the spot

4 minutes ago, Dalapie said:

i dont care about tournament, the dmg they do at level 45 is outrages, and requires NO skills

No matter how often I look at your post, all I can see is

"BAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SOMEONE ELSE HAS IT EASIER THAN ME NERF NERF"

Deal with it. Warlocks are afaik extremely good for PvE.

4 minutes ago, Dalapie said:

you can mess up a ton as a summoner and still win, but as a kfm, your dead on the spot

As for this? Bullcrap. KFM have ways of making up for their mistakes, too.

Both classes have their own unique play styles, comparing how easy they are is stupid

how many hp a lvl 45+5 cat can have ? 50k ?

how many damage a lvl 45+5 WL can deal in first minute ? i dont know because there is no WL in NA server yet

but at lvl 50 with lvl 45 equip , thrall can sometime instant kill anything under 10k hp with a jump (followed by a skill i bet)

stun target for 2 seconds to lets his owner casting dragon helix

with time distortion, i think WL need only 30 seconds to at least put enemy cat to danger (they have a buch of skills to not allow SUM knock them down , stun or disable them when WL go full enrage mode) ... 

after that , it's 2vs1 battle , not a fair fight at all

Yes we Summoners do a lot of damage at level 45. However; as it's been confirmed multiple times, when you actually learn to use Google ;) when the level 50 content patch is released, everything balances out.

But even if Summoners were nerfed and you killed them with a Warlock, you would find something else to direct your QQ towards. Personally I hate Spin2Win Destroyer, but I took the time to practice, reivew my recordings to see what I could do to avoid being slapped around so hard.

Eitherway I hope I have the pleasure of your company in 1v1 one day ;)

The KFM comment is indeed bullshit. I've been stunned from 100% and killed without even moving. So it just seems you either don't know how to play or you really don't know how to play :P

2 minutes ago, EvaRench said:

how many damage a lvl 45+5 WL can deal in first minute ? i dont know because there is no WL in NA server yet

but at lvl 50 with lvl 45 equip , thrall can sometime instant kill anything under 10k hp with a jump (followed by a skill i bet)

with time distortion, i think WL need only 30 seconds to at least put enemy cat to danger (they have a buch of skills to not allow SUM knock them down , stun or disable them when WL go full enrage mode) ... 

From what I've read a Warlock if played right and gets their procs/buffs, can 2 shot people in arena.

2 minutes ago, EvaRench said:

This all looks like from the world of theorycraft.

While the warlock is DPSing the cat, what stops the Summoner from Super Sunflowering the Thrall and/or Warlock to death?

CAN the Warlock even kill the cat while the cat has a 90% damage reduction buff (that's down TO 10%) and heals 2% hp each time it's hit?

4 minutes ago, DoowieEU said:

From what I've read a Warlock if played right and gets their procs/buffs, can 2 shot people in arena.

That's interesting.

Are those spells long cast time spells with an obvious animation? Or just really low proc rate?

Oh and pre-nerf or post-nerf? >_>

8 minutes ago, DoowieEU said:

quite possible if ... enemy lets you cast skills on them

2 crit hit dragoncalls with true siren weapon at lvl 45 = 30k hp already -_-" (ofcource none bring DC to arena , super easy to miss and long cooldown )

my DC hit 25k per crit hit with true oakbreaker razor and sometime i can successfull deal 14 DC to a boss in less than 20 seconds (equally someone bring nuke to boss fight)

@Vexe kill thrall mean nothing ... and why you want to go near WL in their 5 seconds enrage mode to even cast a skill ?

if your cat knee down for defending itself , what will you do to protect yourself ?

and if you sunflower them ,they can just Z they way to get 5 seconds invicible 

Sum can kill WL but , WL has upper hand in the fight because their huge dps make it's hard to protect both of you and your cat

this is how i often deal with SUM in Arena 

attack the cat, if the sum bite the bait and lets their cat def , suddenly cast 3 helix to the sum , force their cat to hug me , press 2 to jump back and tackling the cat again while spamming X to the sum , send thrall to airborne them and chain them up with W , 

Cat charge me ? SS = snare any melee stuff around me for 3 seconds with only 9 seconds cooldown , Cat can spin while i stand 11m away from him

wingstorm , rupture , helix , SS Imprison , Helix 

1 hour ago, Dalapie said:

its time that the summoners get what they deserve, spamming rmb sun flower beam is not a skill that should deal this much dmg, expecially since its speced for pve for extra dmg, i dont approve. so please let warlocks be  acounter !

What class are u?

Did u ever beat a summoner?from that hate you have i believe no.so if now u cant beat a summ, tommorow u gonna beat a warlock?or u gonna come and make a threat:NCsoft nerf warlock OP etc etc?

I am a summ and i love to see a huge counter from warlocks just to make u a point :)

Always fiendly :)

In 1 month, op will make another post...

"its time that the warlock get what they deserve, spamming one hit kill rmb lmb is not a skill that should deal this much dmg, expecially since its speced for pve for extra dmg, i dont approve. so please let soul fighter be  acounter !"

1 hour ago, DoowieEU said:

Yes we Summoners do a lot of damage at level 45. However; as it's been confirmed multiple times, when you actually learn to use Google ;) when the level 50 content patch is released, everything balances out.

But even if Summoners were nerfed and you killed them with a Warlock, you would find something else to direct your QQ towards. Personally I hate Spin2Win Destroyer, but I took the time to practice, reivew my recordings to see what I could do to avoid being slapped around so hard.

Eitherway I hope I have the pleasure of your company in 1v1 one day ;)

The KFM comment is indeed bullshit. I've been stunned from 100% and killed without even moving. So it just seems you either don't know how to play or you really don't know how to play :P

I had the same approach to destroyers in the begning I was raging so hard on ts with my friends, they were laughing at me :) after a while learning how my Bm skills work, destoyers only really have one skill that im afraid of as both bm and sum, and that their fury. So I avoid that as much as possible, by not wasting my ss or all my escape skills on everything else, keeping one unused just for avoided this skill against them works much better

I am sorry to disappoint but Warlock will not be that good in pvp as compared to summoners at 45 due to the lack of important hongmon skills.  But we will see.

PLEASE DEVS, IMPLEMENT POWER CREEP, SEVERE IMBALANCE BY DESIGN AND CLASS PLANNED OBSOLESCENCE.

YES, I HAVE THOUGHT THIS THROUGH; WHY DO YOU ASK?

1 hour ago, DoowieEU said:

Errr no they cant anymore after the nerf so dont get your hopes up.  It actually takes skill and cd management to be competitive now in pvp.  What your saying is before the nerf when they could do that with the high burst.

Ah got ya @Rhokdelar180

Either way I'm still trying to decide if I should roll a Warlock or Sin tomorrow. Once I do all my dailies on my Summoner I have a lot of time to spare and with my staff at True Pirate already, it's all about getting soulstones and then leveling up my ring/earring/necklace, then just waiting for the level 50 content.

Guess I'll make 1 of each as we all should get another character slot tomorrow (for free).

Archived