Permanent account closure: RMT: Selling

Vyzardo

Hello,

Thank you for contacting NCSOFT. We have reviewed the details of the action. As a result, we have completely removed the action and restored access to the account. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for your patience as we worked to resolve this matter for you.

Regards,

Leecon
NCSOFT Support Team

:) everyone send a support ticket.

oh and chanchan... UP YOURS. 

Thanks

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Txurru said:

Sorry but not agree. I dont think that ppl with Packs, premiums, and good weapons and accesories will risk their accounts (OUR accounts) for some stupid gold.

Relating to me, I am very upset because of this cause I dont have too much time to play, and only in the mornings a little bit, and the nights, another little... and because this "error", I can not play this morning.

I dont mind too much, but the problem is that since 8:00 in the morning I wrote to NCSOFT, it is 12:10 now and I have not response. This is another think I am upset with ^_^U.

I have to agree with you. That's how I feel like. Just send the ticket an hour ago still waiting on they response 

7 minutes ago, Txurru said:

Sorry but not agree. I dont think that ppl with Packs, premiums, and good weapons and accesories will risk their accounts (OUR accounts) for some stupid gold.

Relating to me, I am very upset because of this cause I dont have too much time to play, and only in the mornings a little bit, and the nights, another little... and because this "error", I can not play this morning.

I dont mind too much, but the problem is that since 8:00 in the morning I wrote to NCSOFT, it is 12:10 now and I have not response. This is another think I am upset with ^_^U.

Yeah, they should check whether the items you sent to are in your friend list or clan mates. should be fishy if you sent it to someone you didn't knw. 

They had to ban these gold sellers/buyers one way or the another. If all gold buyers/sellers make claims like this thread. You never never see these ppl banned. Resulting in more Bots, and a saturated market. Yes, there are innocent players affected, I believe it should be rectified asap. But majority of these people are not innocent thats for sure. You see people like us saying trades to friend and clan mates not affected or falsely banned. Why are the ones affected so special?

I was grinding my summorer to lvl40 yesterday hoped for lvl45 today, so I was ready for warlock tomorrow.

Now im sitting here with a headache, trying to fix this problem, and still hours gone by no response from support at all.

and yeah I agree with the one that wrote about the name thingy, they could clearly see a difference between bots/gold seller names like fidhghtgsg and real char names like Little monster, proud mutant and such

10 minutes ago, Txurru said:

Have you not noticed that pretty much every single bot you see ingame has premium?

People need to just send in tickets, get their situation investigated and get unbanned if it was a false positive. Simple as that, just be patient.

The timing really does suck though with warlock so close, so I hope if anyone was falsely banned that it's solved before the patch.

Most likely, the amount of false bans (assuming each person is telling the truth) in this wave are extremely small compared to the amount of actual bots who were banned.

2 minutes ago, Smo said:

Have you not noticed that pretty much every single bot you see ingame has premium?

People need to just send in tickets, get their situation investigated and get unbanned if it was a false positive. Simple as that, just be patient.

The timing really does suck though with warlock so close, so I hope if anyone was falsely banned that it's solved before the patch.

Most likely, the amount of false bans (assuming each person is telling the truth) in this wave are extremely small compared to the amount of actual bots who were banned.

hope they give us a solution soon ^_^U.

Cause I dont have too much time, and I would like to try Warlock tomorrow.

9 minutes ago, Numie1 said:

i dont even know how could have i sold gold when i wasted it all to get my true pirate. iam always between 3 and 20 gold 

same here my gold never pass 50, i don even have enough for myself how to even think of selling......

Just now, Txurru said:

hope they give us a solution soon ^_^U.

Cause I dont have too much time, and I would like to try Warlock tomorrow.

yeah, and I do agree with the rest you said about people with packs and good weapons and such. I was disagreeing only about the premium specifically.

good luck to those who were false banned and I hope you all still get to play the warlock tomorrow

Like this you guys force players like me to create a new account just for forums because main acc   :   Due to suspicious activity, this account has been locked.  
Do you know how i feel ? I say remove that horrible system and put your autist into work ! 

Back then in my old WoW classic times, RMT players got their accounts banned and ranted in the forums. However, it was random and they made quite often mistakes to reveal themselves. This time, a whole ban wave seemed to have grasped a lot of players. Looking back at my forum experience, I fear that NCsoft this time really hit collaterals.

8 minutes ago, Vyzardo said:

Just got my account unbanned. So, all you can probably do is to send an eMail and hope for the best. What a ridiculous system..

Yes,i now play another one till i get unbanned as well, i hope its going to be soon cause despite of the crying kids i like the game and i dont get bothered by bots or gold sellers. For me only the PvP/Arena lag is a bit annoying but its a new game we need to give them time.

13 minutes ago, SweetJust said:

which support mail did u use Vyzardo, I havent gotten any response yet

I used support@ncsoft.com - It should be listed in the email where it tells you that you have been banned.

Hello guys,

wanna inform you that i got the same problem, and i send an email to  support@ncsoft.com and i got a reply asking me for some info 

the reply was fast within 40 min and i did send the info, now waiting for respond

21 minutes ago, Numie1 said:

this will leave a bad taste in many players... faulty system banning players will definitely  think twice before spending more money  on this game.

I almost bought more ncoin today for march 2nd tomorrow. That's not going to be the case now. I'ma wait till the new content release and see what happens. Glad for those that got their accounts back and those that got flagged wrongfully better follow suit else this game withers and dies....its not even 3 months yet lol, worst...release....ever.

As for those experiencing toxic members in this forum, dunno if most already know the remedy but heres what you do;

Go to top right hand corner of forum page to your profile name >> click profile name >> click ignored users >> type the name of your toxic moron press enter >> Tick all >> add that toxic moron to your list.

• NCSOFT

Greetings Everyone,

If you feel your account has been banned without cause please send an email to support@bladeandsoul.com with your account dtails, they will be able to review why your account was flagged.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

2 minutes ago, Lock6 said:

Greetings Everyone,

If you feel your account has been banned without cause please send an email to support@bladeandsoul.com with your account dtails, they will be able to review why your account was flagged.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

I did that as well over 2 hours ago, and they havent helped either

1 hour ago, obscuredxxx said:

Ignore the troll and dont feed it. Amused kids being salty behind the safety of their monitors. 

So guys, i ve submitted a ticket explaining every details on this matter to ncsoft. They said they are investigating it.

I'll keep you posted

Back during Aion I had quit for about a year, decided to come back and check things out and found my account banned for similar reasons of "RMT" or "Account Selling", which was funny since I hadn't touched the account at all, and no one else had my info. However, after contacting CS I just had to prove I was the owner of the account, and was unbanned, though I'm sure things are a lot more crowded in this situation and may take more time.

Regardless I'm sure if my old, untouched, inactive account can get banned for RMT, some active innocents can get banned as well, though I doubt the false-positives are in any way comparable to the legitimate bans in number. Though in my experience, anyone wrongfully banned gets unbanned as quick as possible, while those having trouble removing a ban they think they didn't deserve were doing something sketchy one way or another.

So here's hoping for a quick and painless CS experience.

Archived