BoS Solo

Moppe

I don't solo dungeons end-game but I do go around and solo as much as possible in terms of dailies (aside from Poh 6). Then with the gold I make, I just buy whatever I need. Right now I have enough to make any of my current 45s True Siren. Still farming to have the mats to instantly make one of them True Pirate after I decide on what I want to main (Blade Master is really fun but then there's Warlock but then there's the ease of dpsing on bosses  with FM and well my Destroyer is my first baby lol).

As an assassin, I can solo all dungeons with the exception of 6/4 Man East Fleet, and Bloodshade.

I can solo all bosses in 24 Man East Fleet and Nightshade with overwhelming ease. (With the exception of Poharan and Mysterious Man.)

Assassins have it easy.

49 minutes ago, Virtue said:

As an assassin, I can solo all dungeons with the exception of 6/4 Man East Fleet, and Bloodshade.

I can solo all bosses in 24 Man East Fleet and Nightshade with overwhelming ease. (With the exception of Poharan and Mysterious Man.)

Assassins have it easy.

all u do is hide an atk easy u say try an do it without hiding alot

Well it is an MMO... With the cross server dungeon queue I'm quite happy with the set up, though I think there should be improvements. I think we should be doing party dungeons. Though the party dungeons with golden arrow objectives were a bit of a bummer for me.

Archived