Outfit Updates?

Granny

Or rather the failure of an update. At least for the current/past costumes and skins that just suddenly disappeared from the store -- I was expecting them to be there until at least the end of February, and if they weren't then it was logical to assume that NCsoft would update the community on which items will be going via their News updates. 

It was disheartening to see the costumes I was pretty down to buy, not the Valentine's costumes but the other 2 that came later [Showgirl & Crimson Tide], just up and left from the store without so much of an announcement that they would be gone. Going by their previous seasonal outfit post, there should have been the same type of News update on what items and costumes were arriving as well as those that are leaving and I have not seen the latter of the two made for this month's Costumes. 

Was there a miscommunication between staff members that there are suddenly new items in the store and items gone without so much of a post about it? I'm giving NCsoft the benefit of the doubt here though since it sounds like it's been a hectic month with the addition of new areas and now we're getting the next floor of Mushin as well as Warlock, but I hope they can keep the Limited Item dates consistent with the new item dates in News posts.  (◍•ᴗ•◍)  

2 minutes ago, UnitedStrafes said:

Not to worried about the comings and goings of costumes myself, but you would think they would do a better job of updating players on new and outgoing items if they want people to keep spending $15-$25 on pixel dresses.

Exactly, the valentine's outfits alone were like $25 for one lmfao 

Thank RNJesus for Hongmoon Coins though

20 minutes ago, jones6 said:

In the details button for the outfit it said when it was available until.  I have learned to check that first.  It seems to be only the featured outfits that expire so far.

Yes, but IIRC the showgirl outfit didn't have an "expiration" date when I checked a couple days ago.  I had assumed it was gonna be permanently up.  (Note;  I had no intent to buy, and haven't actually verified myself that it's gone, so doesn't really much affect me... this time.)

Worry not - these outfits aren't gone forever. NC is switching through them one after another and at some point these will be available again. They announce those things on Twitter. Special eventoutfits(like the valentines outfits) get their expirationsdates shown directly ingame (for some of those it might happen, that they will never show up again)

26 minutes ago, GnatB said:

Yes, but IIRC the showgirl outfit didn't have an "expiration" date when I checked a couple days ago.  I had assumed it was gonna be permanently up.  (Note;  I had no intent to buy, and haven't actually verified myself that it's gone, so doesn't really much affect me... this time.)

I got the outfit because it was there when I checked and seen it would expire on the 26th, so I am not sure why it wouldn't show up there for you,

30 minutes ago, GnatB said:

You remember wrong, it had expiration date given in the details.

Archived