2nd march patch summary

Saidou

3 minutes ago, Diradem said:

Living your life outside of your computer is always a thought. Or doing something else that is more productive than gaming on games you do not enjoy. Literally, the options are theoretically endless... 

I can spent my time as i want. If you dont think playing game is productive or worth of your time then think that way but dont force your way of life to others

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Grevier said:

Next Gen is effectively a misleading title, but they tend to use it on everything. STRIFE (probably nobody knows the unkown game) proclamed itself the Next Gen MOBA...

The thing about BDO is that you'll have your personal Horse with all the Stats and gear, your personal house that you can personalize and cook/rest in, you can create your own convoy to either send from town to town to trade valuables or use it to go farm and fill it, and there's more guild features like conquering castles, getting guild quests from your Guild Master...

BDO its more about "Living the game" and "Living the Medieval times" than "Fighting". Those that love fighting RPG won't leave Blade & Soul I guess.

These types of sandbox elements are always hyped up. The same happened with Archeage with the housing and the farming etc but the reality of it when it actually came to playing the game was that it's just another form of grind. NONE of the sandbox stuff in archeage was exciting at all. Every day you log in to plant/sow crops then you spend hours walking back and forth between towns to trade packs. It wasn't fun or interesting.

Just in short, there is nothing to do for those who has already maxed out. This patch if lab dungeon is just going to drop clothes or other stuff then there is no point doing 6-4men... Legendary or not is not that important. Sooner or later legendary will be out. Is just give us an upgrading path if not there is really nothing to do or look forward to. Then maybe for those people with true siren or true profane they will said maybe its enough. Then they will stop.

Upcoming warlock class is good---- more option for players.

Launching of Lab dungeon only drop clothes?--- should we be happy?

Launching of Endless tower 8F ---maybe good for some people

Oh well, kind of wasting another 4-8hours of down time.

17 minutes ago, SGpoorGirl said:

Just in short, there is nothing to do for those who has already maxed out.

if you buy tons of gold , have no job and have to play 20 hours a day to get every bit of content the game has to offer as fast as possible it is probably your own fault.

2 hours ago, Saidou said:

No skill update/balance

No legendary weapons drop

No skill books form naryu

No legendary bopae

Warlock

You really think Warlock will do the work? BDO is launching and you are throwing us Warlock only? I know, some ppl are not even 45 yet, but alot of ppl are prolly true pirate/siren acc.

Then what they are supposed to do? Cuz naryu farming is worthless, same goes for Mushin F8.

I could say, lets do arena, but hey, no skill update/balance - https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/46jtdk/new_january_skills_set_for_march_2_update/d05oyvk

And ofcoz hax, smn, bots. Well, no thx.

Warlock alone wont win vs BDO launch.

I thought I found there were nerfs coming to Summoner's bee-sting-thing damage, among other things. Found it through the link provided on the main page. If I'm not mistaken.

4 minutes ago, Arohk said:

if you buy tons of gold , have no job and have to play 20 hours a day to get every bit of content the game has to offer as fast as possible it is probably your own fault.

You dont have to play 20 hours day to max everything. Heck i could max out everything in time with 3hours daily gameplay

people will try BDO no matter what BNS offer on 2nd March, you cant stop the hype for BDO or The Division, it's just like BNS a month ago, I can guarantee these two new games are going to have an awful yet successful launch just like BNS did. Talking about BDO, this game really has potential, but right now, it is severely  lack in content. 

People are going like taking a small break is out of the question..nothing to do? Take a break, come back when the game has more content. As for BDO, I don't think i've ever been that uninterested in a game before and I highly doubt many will instantly jump for the game here. 

2 minutes ago, Avatari said:

You dont have to play 20 hours day to max everything. Heck i could max out everything in time with 3hours daily gameplay

i have a full time job and during week days i can play 3-4 hours at best, i have 34 gold and can't even afford the upgrade to Siren.

1 minute ago, Arohk said:

i have a full time job and during week days i can play 3-4 hours at best, i have 34 gold and can't even afford the upgrade to Siren.

Let me quess you doodledaadle your time in game without doing anything worthy

those guys who say they got everything, while playing just 3h. is bullshit, they spend much money on game, or they are rng Gods lol.. dunno like droping 5 merry potters in row.. maxing all gears need around 800g-900g... so im not realy sure you can get that much gold just by playing 3h a day lol

2 minutes ago, Kazna said:

those guys who say they got everything, while playing just 3h. is bullshit, they spend much money on game, or they are rng Gods lol.. dunno like droping 5 merry potters in row.. maxing all gears need around 800g-900g... so im not realy sure you can get that much gold just by playing 3h a day lol

I've made something like 2.5k->3k gold in few months just playing about 6 hours day. Its completely plausible to max everything out with 3hours gameplay its just how do you spent your time in game.

in 3h you can do just some daily quests.. lol yeah maybe if you was lucky and was making moonwater tranfomation stones from start.. you could make fast ez money, and then game went easy.. else there is not a single thing to do where you can make such big money.. even if you spam non stop 3h tag match, its not like you gonna win every match

5 minutes ago, Kazna said:

in 3h you can do just some daily quests.. lol yeah maybe if you was lucky and was making moonwater tranfomation stones from start.. you could make fast ez money, and then game went easy.. else there is not a single thing to do where you can make such big money.. even if you spam non stop 3h tag match, its not like you gonna win every match

Theres more than enough ways its your problem if you lack skill to do them.

Doing arena 1v1 and being good actually in it can get you about 4k zen beans in 3 hours. Lets say you're at platinum thats 80 soulstones per day.

With 30s ea price its 24g per day. Its been what 3 weeks now?`So its 480gs just alone from that.

If you're summoner or Sin you could've soloed ruins for 2 months now with doing 70s to 1.5g per run + potter recipe +30gs. In 2 months if player did every day ruins for 3hours with 10min clear time (5 runs per hour) with avarage 1g per run player would've made 900gs + merry potters which is most likely about 10-20 so its from 300-600gs.

Getting small amount cash and playing with market can make hundreds of gold per day just by watching market

So your problem is you're slacker who wishes to get everything for free?

7 minutes ago, Avatari said:

Theres more than enough ways its your problem if you lack skill to do them.

Doing arena 1v1 and being good actually in it can get you about 4k zen beans in 3 hours. Lets say you're at platinum thats 80 soulstones per day.

With 30s ea price its 24g per day. Its been what 3 weeks now?`So its 480gs just alone from that.

If you're summoner or Sin you could've soloed ruins for 2 months now with doing 70s to 1.5g per run + potter recipe +30gs. In 2 months if player did every day ruins for 3hours with 10min clear time (5 runs per hour) with avarage 1g per run player would've made 900gs + merry potters which is most likely about 10-20 so its from 300-600gs.

Getting small amount cash and playing with market can make hundreds of gold per day just by watching market

So your problem is you're slacker who wishes to get everything for free?

unlucky me picked blade master and now i suck at soloing dungeons and arena. 

1 minute ago, Arohk said:

unlucky me picked blade master and now i suck at soloing dungeons and arena. 

Thats why before game launches players should do research about classes they want to play and what they want to do.

For me BnS i had already expierence with my class from other regions and i knew what i wanted to play so it was easy choice and top of that you can always reroll another class to support your main class.

For example if you just rerolled summoner or sin after BM you could've made tons of money with them and have both characters fully upgraded.

2 hours ago, Saidou said:

No skill update/balance

No legendary weapons drop

No skill books form naryu

No legendary bopae

Warlock

You really think Warlock will do the work? BDO is launching and you are throwing us Warlock only? I know, some ppl are not even 45 yet, but alot of ppl are prolly true pirate/siren acc.

Then what they are supposed to do? Cuz naryu farming is worthless, same goes for Mushin F8.

I could say, lets do arena, but hey, no skill update/balance - https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/46jtdk/new_january_skills_set_for_march_2_update/d05oyvk

And ofcoz hax, smn, bots. Well, no thx.

Warlock alone wont win vs BDO launch.

right right, so, your actually think BDO will take a BnS players attention?..

lets look at the general facts.

BDO - Its LESS fluid in Combat, majority even fans say this from the start, the games Uncomplete, with-holding Several classes with 0 release times cause the company couldn't be bothered to finish the classes before release, its 100% open world in pve and PvP, no fast travel making the game Consume HOURS of your time to move around anyway, the games Appealing feature from Majority of players? Graphics, goodluck if ur not ranging the top of the Range PCs u wont even see those graphics behind walls of Lag which will be your Computers Fault, BnS problems exist, but atleast once they're fixed majority of PCs can run the game Easily. Its a Sandbox game, with heavy reliance on huge grinds (ALOT higher then BnS)

the games already highlighted to only appeal to Hardcore Players, which are In the minority of today. Also COMPLETELY unbalancable with other games if any players play anything else u'll fall behind immediately... u'll be killed continuously and you'll never catch up.

u seem to act like BDO Will be huge, but its Litterally a repeat of tera, just more updated. myself and thousands of others, who hold RL prioritys or have kids.. even a full time job, would Never hope to reach out to the grind capacity of this game, or stand a chance of moving anywhere within it, it wont hold a massive Community, the games just TOO hardcore for the majority of players.

I aint saying this is a bad thing, I'm just saying this game is going to appeal to a very nicht crowd, a crowd who love Open world PvP GuildVGuild PvP and have the time to sink thousands of hours into it to get any length deep into it.

4 minutes ago, Can Oa said:

Many ppl will try BDO but most of them will back here after 20-30 days max  - trust me.

Maybe i was not interested at all due i was spending my time to prepare for legendary weapon and discarded BDO totaly because of that now i might even go to play BDO just because this game has nothing to offer me in next patch

12 minutes ago, Avatari said:

Thats why before game launches players should do research about classes they want to play and what they want to do..

sorry my bad for picking the race and class that appealed the most to me instead of going for pure OP'ness.

3 minutes ago, Avatari said:

Maybe i was not interested at all due i was spending my time to prepare for legendary weapon and discarded BDO totaly because of that now i might even go to play BDO just because this game has nothing to offer me in next patch

Maybe you will, but when 50 patch hits BnS u will prolly be back reguardless, meaning again the game will hold a Temporary hold over Certain players, BDO wont have anything to offer u unless u put 30hours in a Day into continuous grinding... U reliese u are locked behind +15ing gear on a RNG Roll of Destroyinbg ALL ur +'s each time u apply it?... among hundreds of others.

If u Loved Tera, Play this, if u couldn't do Tera.. Don't bother.

you telling me u have fully upgraded ALL ur gear to end gear?.. Made top ranks in Duels, or Grinded ur character to the max of its potiental? prolly not, u reliese its about a Month after this patch level 50s released?... Prolly not, how can u exclaim the game isn't providing you with enough when its contents rolling in for you monthly...

2 minutes ago, Arohk said:

sorry my bad for picking the race and class that appealed the most to me instead of going for pure OP'ness.

Race has very little to do with anything neither does opness. Most likely BM can also solo ruins thought not sure how long it would take clear or what kind of gear you need for it. Easiest were just Sin > Summoner

2 minutes ago, Dray0s said:

Maybe you will, but when 50 patch hits BnS u will prolly be back reguardless, meaning again the game will hold a Temporary hold over Certain players, BDO wont have anything to offer u unless u put 30hours in a Day into continuous grinding... U reliese u are locked behind +15ing gear on a RNG Roll of Destroyinbg ALL ur +'s each time u apply it?... among hundreds of others.

If u Loved Tera, Play this, if u couldn't do Tera.. Don't bother.

Tera was fun till i realise how huge shithole gameforge was / is. And throught my eyes Ncsoft is not anybetter. Thought if i stop playing this game its not solely due we're not getting legendary theres multiple factors that effects my decision but leg weapon was only thing for sure that i was waiting for and doing my daily routines to be prepared for it

6 minutes ago, Dray0s said:

I'm just saying this game is going to appeal to a very nicht crowd

Well, its your OPINION, not a fact.

4 minutes ago, Dray0s said:

Maybe you will, but when 50 patch hits BnS u will prolly be back reguardless

Whats make you so sure about what other ppl will do?

It sound like a are some kind of prophet.

2 minutes ago, Avatari said:

Race has very little to do with anything neither does opness. Most likely BM can also solo ruins thought not sure how long it would take clear or what kind of gear you need for it. Easiest were just Sin > Summoner

i think i could solo ruins but it is realy tidious, would take me 30-45 minutes i guess, the last fight allone might take 15 minutes or so.

Archived