Jump to content
Forums

FM Broken in 3v3


Grievuuz

Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, Sygmaelle said:

Why would it be broken ? if he went down enough in the tree and he stacked at least 3 embers before (which he did btw, its on the screen), its gonna do a lot of damage 

 

That's not how it works.

 

Maybe I should have specified, in the screenshot I'm using the BSH4 hongmoon skill (Tier 5 Stage 1) that allows a hardcast inferno to be followed up by an instant inferno that does 50% extra damage.

 

It doesn't require anything but the fire stance to cast, and doesn't scale with embers.

 

Basically just interfered as my teammate was knocking the opponent into the air, hardcast an inferno and followed up. Neither crit, but it still ate half his healthpool. That's over the top imo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nooo its not over the top dude, thats how we work

Just compensate our defensive weakness.

Also (fyi) FM's interfere while pinned with full left side skilled. (Defensive malus) and see the crit at instacast.

Will be oneshot.

THIS IS over the top. But no, not even then. Guess what? just teamplay.

 

Kinda the same if 2 destros *cricket* you with ani cancel.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Grievuuz said:

 

That's not how it works.

 

Maybe I should have specified, in the screenshot I'm using the BSH4 hongmoon skill (Tier 5 Stage 1) that allows a hardcast inferno to be followed up by an instant inferno that does 50% extra damage.

 

It doesn't require anything but the fire stance to cast, and doesn't scale with embers.

 

Basically just interfered as my teammate was knocking the opponent into the air, hardcast an inferno and followed up. Neither crit, but it still ate half his healthpool. That's over the top imo.

I still don't really see where the problem is tho. If you'd go in with dragonblaze slotted and your normal insta cast inferno putting burn on an enemy, you'd just destroy him all the same within the same timeframe

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Alison said:

Nooo its not over the top dude, thats how we work

Just compensate our defensive weakness.

Also (fyi) FM's interfere while pinned with full left side skilled. (Defensive malus) and see the crit at instacast.

Will be oneshot.

THIS IS over the top. But no, not even then. Guess what? just teamplay.

 

Kinda the same if 2 destros *cricket* you with ani cancel.

What defensive weakness? being able to freeze urself in ice(another freeze skill even recovers an op amount of hp JUST by casting it), continuously rooting your opponent, block approaach skill MOST of the time isn't good enough for you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Purpolaa said:

What defensive weakness? being able to freeze urself in ice(another freeze skill even recovers an op amount of hp JUST by casting it), continuously rooting your opponent, block approaach skill MOST of the time isn't good enough for you?

Tab: heals 10% HP + 2% additional healing every hit you take inside it for 3 uses(total 16% if you don't care to stop atking) - 1min CD

V: freeze yourself, no healing. - 30s CD

Blocking(1): has a 0.5s window to block a projectile... this require timing and skill.

You only get frozen constantly if you don't know how to play against a FM. Most classes have ways to counter it but i'm not here to teach you those. 

 

FM has no easy defense against melee attacks like most classes (stealth / block / spin). We have to stay alive by outplaying the opponent. Only thing we have is 2(daze)/3(stun) but those can be resisted/blocked etc.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Blade Dancer: Draw Stance

Destroyer: Anicancel

KFM: Anicancel

Summoner: Grab --> Super Sunflowers

BM: Blade Call?

Assassin: ? (stealth lightning blade spam?)

 

Face it, in 3vs3 if your team has some good teamwork, you'll be 100-0ing players

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Provision said:

Tab: heals 10% HP + 2% additional healing every hit you take inside it for 3 uses(total 16% if you don't care to stop atking) - 1min CD

V: freeze yourself, no healing. - 30s CD

Blocking(1): has a 0.5s window to block a projectile... this require timing and skill.

You only get frozen constantly if you don't know how to play against a FM. Most classes have ways to counter it but i'm not here to teach you those. 

 

FM has no easy defense against melee attacks like most classes (stealth / block / spin). We have to stay alive by outplaying the opponent. Only thing we have is 2(daze)/3(stun) but those can be resisted/blocked etc.

and you need to mention that fm is the only class that need to be stunned to have iframes while other classes can attack at the same time

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Vexe said:

Blade Dancer: Draw Stance

Destroyer: Anicancel

KFM: Anicancel

Summoner: Grab --> Super Sunflowers

BM: Blade Call?

Assassin: ? (stealth lightning blade spam?)

 

Face it, in 3vs3 if your team has some good teamwork, you'll be 100-0ing players

 

Blade call takes 5 seconds to start doing damage, so no you won't see them use that during an assist. They can still do solid damage with the damage version of 5-point-strike and HM lightning draw, however. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

How is that broken? That's the other team playing bad.

You're not even using instant cast one so they had plenty of time to interfere to prevent you from doing it.

 

I play as FM and a good enemy team will always know to interfere whenever I interfere to prevent me from destroying one of them.

 

You can either interfere offensively or defensively - usually if the other team has an FM and someone that can do an aircombo, it's best to save interfere for defense.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/24/2016 at 0:53 PM, Provision said:

Tab: heals 10% HP + 2% additional healing every hit you take inside it for 3 uses(total 16% if you don't care to stop atking) - 1min CD

V: freeze yourself, no healing. - 30s CD

Blocking(1): has a 0.5s window to block a projectile... this require timing and skill.

You only get frozen constantly if you don't know how to play against a FM. Most classes have ways to counter it but i'm not here to teach you those. 

 

FM has no easy defense against melee attacks like most classes (stealth / block / spin). We have to stay alive by outplaying the opponent. Only thing we have is 2(daze)/3(stun) but those can be resisted/blocked etc.

hypocricy at its best, when FM or KFM has skill that blocks for 0.5s it requires "skill" so hard core, much pro ... when BD has a spin which blocks for 0.5s , noob class, spin to win, auto win etc ... get your shit straight *cupcake* 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Vortex has no restrictions/cooldowns and it gives you other benefits, like -2 focus on use but +3 on deflect and +4 on snare break. Alternatively you're getting massive defense bonuses and a new 2sec immunity+speed skill. If your enemy attacks into deflect it's an instant take flight refresh, and if they attack into resist the BD can immediately go on the offense while they enemy is vulnerable.

 

What makes it nasty is that BDs have really good mobility, choice of CCs / escapes and damage immunity

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On February 24, 2016 at 6:02 AM, Vexe said:

Blade Dancer: Draw Stance

Destroyer: Anicancel

KFM: Anicancel

Summoner: Grab --> Super Sunflowers

BM: Blade Call?

Assassin: ? (stealth lightning blade spam?)

 

Face it, in 3vs3 if your team has some good teamwork, you'll be 100-0ing players

A decent group on voice communications and/ or with good coordination will decimate a non coordinated team.  I have lost matches where individually the players weren't that spectacular, but they timed their tags and interferes so well the whole was greater than the sum of its parts. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...