Always matched vs Destroyers

EvieCry

Hello, in the last ~15 arena 1vs1 matches I've played vs destroyers. Nothing else, ONLY destroyers, this is unreal. I'm an assassin and I find it so annoying playing against them. , Is there any setting that I might have chosen to be matched only against them or am I so unlucky? Is it maybe a bug? Because 15 games in a row seems to be too much.

Just now, Nachtdrache said:

You can also tell they're bots because when they're CC'd they will still face you.

I think I played 20+ destroyer bots which made getting my lvl 37 assassin from 1300-1700 really easy.

I couldn't profit from such matches on my sin,need to get better.but got some dirty dirty rating on my kfm vs such scumbags :)

4 minutes ago, Rimgar said:

I couldn't profit from such matches on my sin,need to get better.but got some dirty dirty rating on my kfm vs such scumbags :)

I haven't played my assassin since the headstart and was still able to beat them pretty easily.

They don't spin but will follow you while stealthed.

Just go with a perma stealth build and use the stun/ani-cancel into web tactic. They'll also run right over any land mines you place so you can kite them into that easily enough.

Don't use decoy within grabbing distance or he will grab you everytime

23 minutes ago, Rimgar said:

Agree. They're incredibly predictable, which makes for free counter/dodge combos for days, and since they never properly defend against you...

3 minutes ago, EverybodyLovesPenguins said:

based on experience.. against a smart and really good sin my des has no chance.. he'll just perma stealth, web and poison til' the match ends.
last patch i couldn't get to plat because all I face were sins, blade cancer and kfm at the 1800+ ranking

nah, you just forgot to spin to win like a beyblade.

Bots are dumb as all hell.  In more than one way.  And yeah, it's not that you're unlucky.  I think anyone from bronze to even high gold now face a large percentage of bots.  Like 25-50% of 1v1s.  If you're in gold, you can recognize them before the match because their names are either complete gibberish or 2 completely random English words like "Newspaper Tomato" (not n&s, just an example).

It cheapens the pvp experience is dumb as fck.  But if you have to face them, just know that your winrate (should) skyrocket against these foos.  On my summoner alt, I must have had a 0-50 streak vs these bastards, and in the last 3 days have a ten game winstreak vs them.

1 hour ago, EvieCry said:

Hello, in the last ~15 arena 1vs1 matches I've played vs destroyers. Nothing else, ONLY destroyers, this is unreal. I'm an assassin and I find it so annoying playing against them. , Is there any setting that I might have chosen to be matched only against them or am I so unlucky? Is it maybe a bug? Because 15 games in a row seems to be too much.

What? Destroyers can't do SHIT against sin. Just permastun him from permastealth and laugh. Stack poison, swiftstep and cyclone sweep for knockdown. 3 points into Shadow Slash for knockdown, use your Q, laugh even more. What? They are spinning? Don't attack them. Just throw daggers and poison bombs. Make them paranoid. Make them spin, make them waste focus. Then just stun with lightning rod/LMB and kill him. What? Fury? Smoke Bomb with 10 sec stealth is your panic key. If you lose HP against destroyer, you should quit this game.

12 minutes ago, Duniak said:

What? Destroyers can't do SHIT against sin. Just permastun him from permastealth and laugh. Stack poison, swiftstep and cyclone sweep for knockdown. 3 points into Shadow Slash for knockdown, use your Q, laugh even more. What? They are spinning? Don't attack them. Just throw daggers and poison bombs. Make them paranoid. Make them spin, make them waste focus. Then just stun with lightning rod/LMB and kill him. What? Fury? Smoke Bomb with 10 sec stealth is your panic key. If you lose HP against destroyer, you should quit this game.

This^

The bots all do the same moves/rotations, will blow their F immediately on the first daze, and tab immediately on the first stun. It's really really easy to get their CC breaks out and combo them down. On KFM I go blue buff, let them tab a triple kick, then do a full 3rf (Z > V > X) and they are dead. BM I let them tab a parry stun then blade call combo them down. Not sure on other classes but you should be able to beat them very easily knowing how they behave. 

Archived