100% ban proof way to buy gold

EvaRench

this might not work because i'm in taiwan server

seriously i wonder why you must spend your money to some scammer gold sellers when there is an easy way and totally legal way to get gold

you only need to top up, go to hongmoon store , buy stuff that tradeable/ market allowed in the store and throw them to market for real(actually not real) gold

because those only can buy from hm store are so rare , the price will be enough for you to live a long time bathing in gold

not even a single GM dare to ban you since you buy gold from them , not some shabby destroyer scammer bots run around 

26 minutes ago, EvaRench said:

this might not work because i'm in taiwan server

seriously i wonder why you must spend your money to some scammer gold sellers when there is an easy way and totally legal way to get gold

you only need to top up, go to hongmoon store , buy stuff that tradeable/ market allowed in the store and throw them to market for real(actually not real) gold

because those only can buy from hm store are so rare , the price will be enough for you to live a long time bathing in gold

not even a single GM dare to ban you since you buy gold from them , not some shabby destroyer scammer bots run around 

Currency Exchange is the Legit way of doing this and you can access it by typing in ctrl+C, with it you can sell gold for hongmoon coins or buy gold with NCoins/Hongmoon Coins.

12 minutes ago, chinmi said:

last time i checked almost all item in the hongmoon coin store have a "unable to trade" text on it. 

There are few items like infernal lord horn and other materials which are tradeable.(Not sure if you buy it from the hongmoon shop you get the untradeable version-somebody clarify this please)

Archived