PvP is broken, just stop having hope

Electroflux

http://www.twitch.tv/radeyzz

Just look at this.  He calls people dead at 100% hp when he gets his opener, which is everytime, that's how broken this game is.

The fact that he can 100% to 0%hp in one continuous stun combo is so laughably and incredibly broken, I have never experienced something so shameful.

Summoners are relatively op, sure, but the fact that everyone is so hell bent on destroying them, you're ignoring how incredibly overpowered this can be.  At least you have some semblence of a chance against a summoner, assuming you know what you're doing, but this?  There is no counter to this.  It's pure exploitation and broken mechanics.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this advertisement? 

Yes its very shamful that players using both trinkets, getting caught and going 100 to 0. I suggest them l2p. From your post i can guess You pretty don`t understand game mechanics and what this game and arena is about. Otherwise you wouldnt made a topic.

/sign

Thats why people leave the game ;-)

In other MMOS there are stuns, too but you cannot stun someone from 100 => 0 in one kombo.

This System is so laughable ^^.

SW:ToR, WoW, GW:2 and even wildstar have a better pvp System.

If i want to play Beat em up shit i play Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter 5

Result:

- People abandon the game ;-)

- less people watch BNS streams ;-)

- game will die sooner or later

11 minutes ago, Hungri4animePusi said:

indeed, thats what basically made me quit - exploitation of broken mechanics and broken classes.  wheres the poking or trading mechanic? wrong game pal, awaiting new big update to hopefully fix this shit, oh and dont  judge the game, fanboys will straight insult you or tell you to l2p  here or reddit

1 hour ago, Thari said:

/sign

In other MMOS there are stuns, too but you cannot stun someone from 100 => 0 in one kombo.

Result:

wtf are you both talking about? this is supposed to be a "mortal kombat"-esque game not a poking and trading game? This isn't league? If the game was poking and trading there would only be FMs and Summoners which I'm 100% sure you both play. 

1 hour ago, Thari said:

/sign

Result:

The game is meant to be a more Marvel vs Capcom/Fighting Game feel. 

16 minutes ago, Hungri4animePusi said:

indeed, thats what basically made me quit - exploitation of broken mechanics and broken classes.  wheres the poking or trading mechanic? wrong game pal, awaiting new big update to hopefully fix this shit, oh and dont  judge the game, fanboys will straight insult you or tell you to l2p  here or reddit

As for you, technically all poking is done before people blow their escapes. You can't 100-0 someone unless they just don't use escapes.

Just now, Raiyze said:

wtf are you both talking about? this is supposed to be a "mortal kombat"-esque game not a poking and trading game? This isn't league? If the game was poking and trading there would only be FMs and Summoners which I'm 100% sure you both play. 

yeah i guess i expected too much from so called strategic action pvp , but even this  game  can be fair if adjusted correctly, by that i mean  both classes having equal chance of winning not one sided cc exploit fest

Just now, Hungri4animePusi said:

yeah i guess i expected too much from so called strategic action pvp , but even this  game  can be fair if adjusted correctly, by that i mean  both classes having equal chance of winning not one sided cc exploit fest

When was this game ever marketed as "strategic action pvp"? You can just look at videos of the game and see it's obviously more of a twitch-reaction street fighter-type game. If you want strategic action pvp go play a RTS or a MOBA? 

1 hour ago, Thari said:

If i want to play Beat em up shit i play Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter

SF doesn't do this. Generally, SF design combos are much lower. SF doesn't need massive combos because there's a built-in counter to turtling. Eventually, players figure out oversights and get more damaging ones, but that's beside the point. Fighting communities are generally rather eager to exploit any advantage -- something which keeps the games niche, as the gaming public has limited tolerance for bug-based combat -- but even they have limits on what can be allowed (lol Akuma).

Lots of ways to change this -- diminishing returns on stun hits, for example -- but it seems quite intentional given that every class has a similar approach.

Well at first when I played this game from 2 years it was really fun, The Ani-Cancel wasn't that much around and the game was more fun,

Myself I was playing destroyer I was having fun doing my comb, grab someone and beat them before throw them in air then knockdown them before aircombo again.

I was aimming for 1 hit more than having fun with combat it's self.

But after it was released in EU and I tried to see what people do to get higher level,( Here comes the crap that made me hate game)They was just mess your escape then Fury then ani-cancel from 100-10 or 0 or whatever it made me like wtf, where is the fun at that.

But I found by the hard way that game was about who conttrol who first, Either summoner pin you down with cat or KFm spam stun your or Destroyer spam stun fury or BD grab blade storm than light or FM combo that freeze stun freeze stun damage,etc

I was really dispointed with game and the whole combat was fake to me after what I saw, It wasn't that amazing due the fact I can 1 hit someone else and not use my fun looking skills.

And the worst part that some Classes can't do the 100-0 even like BM and Destroyer who not using fury, KFM got 2 escapes and can stun lock while got some skills similar to furythat able to 100-0, BD can blade storm you then lift you up for more high damage than light damage you and got 2 escapes aswell, apply for every class except Destroyer which got 1 escape and fury that is useless then people go to change it for defensive skill that not allow destroyer to 100-0, BM is a blah aswell.

So yah thanks Ncsoft for making such good game with amazing combat just another 1 hit ani-cancel crap

2 hours ago, Madiuzzzz said:

I advise u to look at the buttons being pressed on the right side of the stream. He's doing alot of things well, not all can play like this.

Yes, they can. Not everyone will have the success he does leading up to the hit beatdown -- he does an unusually good job of evading attacks and keeping track of opponent cooldowns -- but any player with minimal training can execute the core combo that drains 70-100% of an opponent's health.

5 hours ago, Hungri4animePusi said:

I see every class in the top 50. So every players should be able to reach that high. The problem is, everyone thinks "iam good i should be there in top10! i loose because my class is week".

0-100% combo is broken is true.

However, there is tab escape that make it you will NEVER get 0-100% if u use it right. So technically 0-100% combo doesn't exist in BnS.

What make this kfm strong is his defensive skills. Those Q/E are godly strong. So even if he has to scratch u 1000 times to kill u, he can do it, because u can't land ur combo.

However, the 3rf dps make kfm perfect to noob stomp. Even in real fighting games, it is always the high damage character with good natural defense that is perfect to stomp noob with.

If you take away kfm's defensive skills, u can watch this guy get pwn alot more often.

However, this game is still broken, because the ping is shit.

1 hour ago, fhoeng said:

0-100% combo is broken is true.

However, there is tab escape that make it you will NEVER get 0-100% if u use it right. So technically 0-100% combo doesn't exist in BnS.

What make this kfm strong is his defensive skills. Those Q/E are godly strong. So even if he has to scratch u 1000 times to kill u, he can do it, because u can't land ur combo.

However, the 3rf dps make kfm perfect to noob stomp. Even in real fighting games, it is always the high damage character with good natural defense that is perfect to stomp noob with.

If you take away kfm's defensive skills, u can watch this guy get pwn alot more often.

However, this game is still broken, because the ping is shit.

However, this game is still broken, because my ping is shit.*

There we go, fixed that for you

8 minutes ago, FMP said:

not sure what are you crying about, that's a skilled KFM, that's what u get when you waste your tab escape mindlessly vs good players.

Well, if you had half a brain, you'd realize that the complaint is not based whether he's skilled or not, the fact is, that mechanic exists.  

Seriously, I want someone to prove me otherwise that a mechanic in this game, or any related game, for that matter, where you can play competitively (for score and who knows what else later), where you can 100% - 0% someone in one continuous combo?

You seriously think that every player is bad because they don't know how to use their tab escape properly?  He's high diamond, if there is any other skilled players at that level, which I'm sure there is, he can still effectively execute this "exploit" with ease to nearly every encounter.  The only times I've ever seen him lose is when he makes a slight slip-up, otherwise, the other player is locked down till death with no escape.  That is what's wrong.  It has nothing to do with skill, but a mechanic that shouldn't exist.  This should discourage anyone who thinks PvP will ever matter in this game or wants to become better.

Sadly, Summoner doesn't have tab as escape. the only chance of escaping is the use escape and waiting till cd, what do till cd. hiding. The jump of KFM pierces our counter and there we go stun lock again. over and over. while having the feeling what ever you do. you cant land your combos but they do. But no. not op at all mhm.

2 minutes ago, Electroflux said:

Well, if you had half a brain, you'd realize that the complaint is not based whether he's skilled or not, the fact is, that mechanic exists.  

Seriously, I want someone to prove me otherwise that a mechanic in this game, or any related game, for that matter, where you can play competitively (for score and who knows what else later), where you can 100% - 0% someone in one continuous combo?

You seriously think that every player is bad because they don't know how to use their tab escape properly?  He's high diamond, if there is any other skilled players at that level, which I'm sure there is, he can still effectively execute this "exploit" with ease to nearly every encounter.  The only times I've ever seen him lose is when he makes a slight slip-up, otherwise, the other player is locked down till death with no escape.  That is what's wrong.  It has nothing to do with skill, but a mechanic that shouldn't exist.  This should discourage anyone who thinks PvP will ever matter in this game or wants to become better.

again, what are you crying about ? you want them to nerf the dmg so the perma stunlock becomes meaningless ? and then every monkey like you go wastingtheir tab escape mindlessly without even caring to lose

Archived