Any word about weapon skins?

Takeva

I really, really want to change my weapon skin but I can't! Unfortunately, I used my Founder's Pack weapon skin and if I want to change it, I'd lose it. and I will never be able to get it back again. This is also preventing me from buying a skin that want in the HM store (the FM box of chocolates). I really want it but I want to keep this one as well. Has there been any official word on what they are going to do about this? I'd rather not buy any weapon skins at all unless they become available to use whenever. Does the other version of this game do this as well with their weapon skins?

I hated the look of the weapon skin in the founder's pack and tossed it long ago. If you want too to change the look of your weapon just unseal one of the many weapons in the game as use that as your skin. You don't need to buy it from the NCstore and it really doesn't cost much too do in the game.

I had my Founder's pack skin on my BM's sword. I liked it, except for 1 thing. One of the fat bronze spikes on the sword had clipping issues, and would appear to be going through my character's neck when I wore the sword on my back.

I ditched the skin for a much slimmer blue drop sword, and I don't have the clipping issue anymore.

4 minutes ago, Bludd said:

Reusable Skins means less money made by NCsoft, So we already know the answer to this question.

Not true, no reusable skin means zero revenue from me since I'm not going to waste money on a skin knowing a better one will come out. Multiple skins would be nice to use with different outfit setups.

1 minute ago, Skyfire said:

Not true, no reusable skin means zero revenue from me since I'm not going to waste money on a skin knowing a better one will come out. Multiple skins would be nice to use with different outfit setups.

yeah I just find nice skins in game....

pointless to buy them when I'll change them once I'm bored

3 hours ago, Bludd said:

Reusable Skins means less money made by NCsoft, So we already know the answer to this question.

This isn't true. This is preventing me from buying the one I want. And skins are $10+ each. Not going to keep buying them just to change the look. Like everyone said, I'd just use the ones I can get free. 

Archived