Floor 3 is cheating

animekitty

You think that is cheap, wait until you roll the golden pig on floor 6 and get no loot for that floor whatsoever.

As for floor 3, it isn't that bad, you can take 1 pack with each wave and then an extra pack with the last boss, the only time I found it difficult was the first time I went in, thought I lucked out that I could just kill the bosses without killing the outside mobs until they all agro'd on the last guy unexpectedly and I got wrecked lol, the idea behind the tower is to give varied challenges to overcome, just be thankful they didn't load the hallways between floors with trash mobs.

30 minutes ago, Azseri said:

You think that is cheap, wait until you roll the golden pig on floor 6 and get no loot for that floor whatsoever.

As for floor 3, it isn't that bad, you can take 1 pack with each wave and then an extra pack with the last boss, the only time I found it difficult was the first time I went in, thought I lucked out that I could just kill the bosses without killing the outside mobs until they all agro'd on the last guy unexpectedly and I got wrecked lol, the idea behind the tower is to give varied challenges to overcome, just be thankful they didn't load the hallways between floors with trash mobs.

You can reroll.

46 minutes ago, animekitty said:

I mean ya I can do it, but dam this is cheap, no fun in fighting 100 guys at once give me a big ass boss instead.

indeed the "packs" of mobs around the room are named, and while i prefer to first *cricket* the first boss and then *cricket*  all the "packs" before the second boss spawns, the packs are named after the bosses, and certain packs aggro you with certain bosses. I would assume it's intended way to be is for each boss to have one pack of mobs with them.

Just now, Mugi said:

indeed the "packs" of mobs around the room are named, and while i prefer to first *cricket* the first boss and then *cricket*  all the "packs" before the second boss spawns, the packs are named after the bosses, and certain packs aggro you with certain bosses. I would assume it's intended way to be is for each boss to have one pack of mobs with them.

Not how it works. The side guys leave you alone until the final boss or you walk near them. The issue is its not fun clearing out one mob at a time once the final boss spawns just to be able to fight the boss. Cheap and unfun, should just let me fight the so called bosses without all the mobs.

i know, i dont like that floor either. and yeah, i didnt really pay too much attention to it's mechanics aside the fact that i noticed there's oh tak follovers that aggro you when you attack him, and so on.

the whole tower is annoying like that really, what kinda cheating test of trength is it when you only do 10v1 fights or some other sort of BS on every floor ? :P

oh well, i got my ass handed to me on floor 5 and i was like "yeah, i'll try again in 2 months" xD

Just now, Mugi said:

i know, i dont like that floor either. and yeah, i didnt really pay too much attention to it's mechanics aside the fact that i noticed there's oh tak follovers that aggro you when you attack him, and so on.

the whole tower is annoying like that really, what kinda cheating test of trength is it when you only do 10v1 fights or some other sort of BS on every floor ? :P

oh well, i got my ass handed to me on floor 5 and i was like "yeah, i'll try again in 2 months" xD

Main thing that pisses me off is this is a solo dungeon yet these guys are allowed to squad up. This whole dungeon should be 1v1 or not at all

2 hours ago, animekitty said:

Main thing that pisses me off is this is a solo dungeon yet these guys are allowed to squad up. This whole dungeon should be 1v1 or not at all

But, heroes have always been outmanned and outgunned, they are rarely outwitted however. That's why youtube is your friend, learn the mechanic, learn how to pass it. Beat the game, it's  much more satisfactory than asking to change the rule of the game.

Kill first miniboss, start killing the "pack" from the right side to the left with priority on the little guys with those cannons on their backs. Kill the next miniboss as he enters the room and continue on the pack. Most of the time you'll at most have 3-4 extra mobs left by the time the final boss enters.

7 minutes ago, Rief said:

But, heroes have always been outmanned and outgunned, they are rarely outwitted however. That's why youtube is your friend, learn the mechanic, learn how to pass it. Beat the game, it's  much more satisfactory than asking to change the rule of the game.

Already beat the floor, its still stupid. And we are not heroes we clearly go evil

Just now, animekitty said:

Already beat the floor, its still stupid. And we are not heroes we clearly go evil

Naah, It's still in the stage of "Confused Heroes" until someone do something truly beyond redemption like slaughtering a whole tribe of aliens for kidnapping and killing his mother or trying to eradicate human species and change them with machine or releasing a popular and awesome outfit for an overpriced 25 USD, that certain someone are not considered evil.

3 minutes ago, Rief said:

Naah, It's still in the stage of "Confused Heroes" until someone do something truly beyond redemption like slaughtering a whole tribe of aliens for kidnapping and killing his mother or trying to eradicate human species and change them with machine or releasing a popular and awesome outfit for an overpriced 25 USD, that certain someone are not considered evil.

Or like killing an entire clan to get mushins legacy for a mob boss?

Archived