Amazing new hack, especially for summoners

CirqueDuSoleil

I was watching Talbadar@Twitch.TV fighting close to 1900s. There was a summoner  that fought him 2 matches, hacking both times. Summoners in general feels somewhat laggy, but he was able to move around the whole map in less than 2 seconds in order to continue resummoning his pet. Giving him oppertunity to resummon the pet more than once. Looks like Blade and Soul is temporarily allow this hack, so GL finding it... I don't necessarily want to promote it, but if it gets more popular maybe NCSoft will pay attention. Thank you! All Summoners gets Diamond!!!

In China we have a cheating program . It can freely adjust the speed of any program, from the scale of 1/8 to 256. It was widely used in World of Warcraft when The 9th lost the dealership of WoW and transited to NetEase.Because The 9th gave up supersiving the game.  We all used it and I used it a lot. So in arena you basically see 6 people "flying" around. And in Warsong battleground you can capture a flag in 5 sec.

I guess this might be something similar.

10 hours ago, CirqueDuSoleil said:

I was watching Talbadar@Twitch.TV fighting close to 1900s. There was a summoner  that fought him 2 matches, hacking both times. Summoners in general feels somewhat laggy, but he was able to move around the whole map in less than 2 seconds in order to continue resummoning his pet. Giving him oppertunity to resummon the pet more than once. Looks like Blade and Soul is temporarily allow this hack, so GL finding it... I don't necessarily want to promote it, but if it gets more popular maybe NCSoft will pay attention. Please review past broadcast by Talbadar on date 2/15/16 12:30AM Central Time. Thank you! All Summoners gets Diamond!!!

Blade and Soul do not "ALLOW" hacks, they just don't have a way to prevent them from happening atm, but it still violates TOS within their game meaning if you hack and get caught your Account is GONE. Why in the hell would you wanna risk having your time and effort wasted to hack for an elo you don't even deserve or will make any gain from getting the elo besides being ban.  You making this post and basically saying well since he can do it, we all can .. lets do it .. is a good enough reason to get your accounts ban too in my opinion. 

10 hours ago, CirqueDuSoleil said:

Um, this is my video, and it's from EU. Talbadar is from NA, so they're two separate players.
I had made a thread as well, although I never specified what continent. 

• Lock6 locked this topic
  • NCSOFT

Greetings,

While we understand your frustration, we cannot allow players to name and shame each other in this way on the forums, and we certainly cannot allow the promotion of any cheats or exploits.

Discussing these programs puts your account at risk.

This thread has been closed and moderated.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Archived