Need advice on looks, its first attempt (uninteresting topic, is just personal)

Deadlys

2 minutes ago, N3ph1lim said:

Oh god, the breast is horrendous.

It's 2016, silicone-pumped breast is not the norm anymore. 

as you can see in the last pictures i adjusted measures man, the breasts went from -2 as you saw in the first pictures to -20 and also other changes to arms thickness and legs look closely.

13 minutes ago, Deadlys said:

as you can see in the last pictures i adjusted measures man, the breasts went from -2 as you saw in the first pictures to -20 and also other changes to arms thickness and legs look closely.

Oh sorry, then yeah, that looks better.

Just look into the face a bit more. Tweak those specific sliders, like nose bridge width and nostril type (angle). Avoid the preset faces and try out !complexion!.

For the body, think about proportions and try to double check everything; you don't want to have a short and thin character with huge feet.

People also tend to make the arms so terribly thin. 

As for me, my chars are all chubby/fat and get bullied in game (here's my Gon):

cMDpk6q.jpg

4 minutes ago, WennC said:

Just look into the face a bit more. Tweak those specific sliders, like nose bridge width and nostril type (angle). Avoid the preset faces and try out !complexion!.

For the body, think about proportions and try to double check everything; you don't want to have a short and thin character with huge feet.

People also tend to make the arms so terribly thin. 

As for me, my chars are all chubby/fat and get bullied in game (here's my Gon):

cMDpk6q.jpg

love it! what is her name?

On 2/14/2016 at 2:11 PM, WennC said:

Violetine :3

She's super short aswell, and reflects me irl in so many ways. I feel that my chars are too heavy on make-up tho.

She's gorgeous actually I always fail when I try to make gons like that can't make 1 big thick gon to save mah lyfe.  Teach me pls.

Archived