Need advice on looks, its first attempt (uninteresting topic, is just personal)

Deadlys

ok i get that soo often lol ty:), but hell boobs are at -2 -_-, ok i will put it very low then and yeah the arms i always don't get the right measure ty again. But don't say GAY lol cuz i am not i just don't know how to make a good gon :(.

7 minutes ago, Magusware said:

Not gay, just a fan of normal :)

-snip-

Says the guy who wouldn't pass up a chance for good ole boob fondling.

Anyways, OP...the only reason boobs look too big on anything is because the torso and other parts of the body are smaller in proportion. Happens in real life, and tbh I've seen people go for far worse, example no boobs at all and/or rake like legs lol.  Stock yuns and lyns look weird af compared to massive jugs but tbh I'd rather the latter since its more appealing than appalling but at the end of it all everyone has a preference, just like everyone is entitled to downplay each other's preference.

@Magusware Also, look up the meaning of subjective.

6 minutes ago, Katush said:

Try carrying down the build to minimum and put legs and chest height on minimum as well.

and about the legs and chest height, i don't think its a good idea lol, she becomes to look too fat/thick at legs and the boobs are..... well like they are empty.... -_- xd. But the build you mentioned is already lowest that is -13

Archived