No announcement ingame or anywhere about bringing the server down?

Demiosu

I was in BSH6 and 1 of our 6 members got a message saying the server was going down in a few minutes, the other 5 of us didn't get that message. Non of my clan members got the message either.. Can you please make it so /everyone/ gets this message if you decide to shutdown the server?

It would be nice to have an extra tab for system messages. An orange blinking number on the tab and being able to read even after 5 min the system message would be really needed, looking at the continous server performance since game launch.

But yes, there was a system message on screen. But it's very easy to miss, plus it doesn't appear in standard settings.

Just now, BH6010 said:

It's valentines. Looks like hamsters decided to get more intimate and stopped running :D

Best...answer...ever

Anyway, they gave a 20 minute warning I guess. I didnt see it, cause I couldnt login, but I was watching my bf play and he got the warning.

As someone said, it is easy to miss tho.

This might be my fault. I did tweet to them that the Error 1000, Network Err 132 was cropping up again. But I also told them that while this is happening on my comp that I run using Win 8.1. It is not happening on my laptop that runs Win 10. Not sure if anyone else getting these error messages are running 8.1 or 10 though. I just know it only happens on 8.1.

Archived