Mushin Tower 7th Floor - The sin way

Astrati

I feel like they changed F7 for Assassins a bit. It's not as easy anymore to permastealth him.

Before today I could permastealth him except once when I couldn't charge him because he starts to cast or something. Quite easy overall, though.

Now this happens far more frequently. Every kill atleast 3 times and he sometimes even casts when you're stealthed.

Can anyone confirm this?

8 hours ago, Purestic said:

I feel like they changed F7 for Assassins a bit. It's not as easy anymore to permastealth him.

Before today I could permastealth him except once when I couldn't charge him because he starts to cast or something. Quite easy overall, though.

Now this happens far more frequently. Every kill atleast 3 times and he sometimes even casts when you're stealthed.

Can anyone confirm this?

Nothing of the sort happening to me. And i farmed him quite a bit too.

On 2/13/2016 at 4:51 PM, Fuz said:

Uhm, any idea why when I try to Shadow Dash, I occasionally (very often, actually) get the message "It cannot be used under current conditions"? I don't let him hit me or do anything until that

This is happening to me ALL too often. It *cricket*s us over hard when it happens. It's off cooldown, it just doesn't cast. I have no idea why. I think it's a bug. 

i think latency could be an issue,

Anyway i always get failed stealth attempts or some bogus thing will happen to me. but he's still easy enough

.1 save stab stun till end of stealth, 2 sec stun gives you a time window to restealth

.2 use frost mines

.3 smoke cloud

.4 try not to use shadow slip

and keep an eye out on his buffs, he often gets a 6 sec buff he can see through stealth.

1 is sometimes bugged for me. Mind you I have ~50-60 ping but he goes berserk and untargetable upon trying to restealth (shadow dash) . Nothing iframes and tab to stealth can't handle but the RNG bug that sometimes happens is annoying.

This method worked flawless my first attempt, but running the tower again I am having major issues.

I start the fight with blink step. Throw a acid star to get a poison on him, then use Shadow drain. Then I spinal tap and SS to get some distance I try to use shadow dash, but instead get a message saying "Cannot use under current conditions".

WTF?? What conditions is blocking me? Skill is ready, boss is stunned... so wtf?

had this bug earlier, I thought it was because I was too far, when I only backed up to ~6-7m I didn't get bugged, until he had about 20% hp left.

then I dc'd >__>'...

edit: tried again, dashed a few times and failed the 1 flat out, think that was lag on my side...

edit2: were we always unable to damage/stealth into him when he gets Enraged buff?

Don't use ss save it incase you get chilled or whatever.

SO when this happens to me.

He normally stands there with a red ring around him and say crouching monkey, spikey cactus or something weird :P

count to 3 or something, and then use C to mitigate damage, you should be attacking each other at the same time and his true sight buff should be about over. hook kick "if poisoned" go back to normal. If hook kick fails you have frost mine to freeze him and reposition, or just vanish.

Trying to counter him is pointless unless he doesn't have the true sight buff.

I down him 1st go most times now, and i play with 250 ping.

Heh... I always try to shadow dash stealth him without using stuns because I try to focus on more dps (maintaining poison stacks and slowly increasing it to 5 so my lightning rod spam hit at its peak dmg*). Best quick kill for me was with him at 2 mins and 40 seconds before enrage.

Main key kills for me is lotus fury, shadow slash (knock downs), decoy, which if you fail stealth and he just need to use that soft-enrage state, Junghado would start with five-point strike. Lotus fury will negate all his damage (healing you) from that and you don't have to fly up! :D

At this point, his enrage should be off. Use shadow slash to knock him down, then he'd prepare for an attack while on his down state which you will counter with decoy and voila, back on stealth.

of course you don't get to make the same fail-stealth mistake again if your lotus fury is still on cooldown.

trying to recover with hook kick or smokescreen with stealth. but if he's going on his enrage state and you dont have lotus fury up, do w/e you can to survive.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/12/2016 at 3:51 PM, Fuz said:

Uhm, any idea why when I try to Shadow Dash, I occasionally (very often, actually) get the message "It cannot be used under current conditions"? I don't let him hit me or do anything until that

edit: azrealkun's rec (directly above) actually worked!! somethings i'd not thought were important seemed to make a difference. this is only my first time beating him this way, so no clue if this is real or not, but if you're having issues, watch azrealkun's vid and imitate the jump then Shadow Dash. hard for me to believe this was the solution, but i'll take the victory even if i can't ever repeat it... thx @azrealkun

2 hours ago, Fuz said:

Solved a long time ago... I actually made a video myself for people with bad ping:

the s-s technique demonstrated in that vid doesn't actually work for me (and it sounds like many others). using s-s is more than likely to create a situation where the system will tell you "you cannot do that right now," like it did for you on the first try. that was cool you got past it, but i've never gotten past it so it works.

i also found it amazing you could actually get back into stealth from his damage. he just cuts me down, i only have one chance to get it right. once he begins to damage me there's no using 2 to get into stealth again. i have to use poison +Tab to get back into stealth, and when i do it doesn't matter because he sees you in stealth so he just cuts you and knocks you back out of stealth. so... like i said, just one chance to get it right. kind of a stupid boss fight imo.

10 hours ago, Byrne said:

the s-s technique demonstrated in that vid doesn't actually work for me (and it sounds like many others). using s-s is more than likely to create a situation where the system will tell you "you cannot do that right now," like it did for you on the first try. that was cool you got past it, but i've never gotten past it so it works.

i also found it amazing you could actually get back into stealth from his damage. he just cuts me down, i only have one chance to get it right. once he begins to damage me there's no using 2 to get into stealth again. i have to use poison +Tab to get back into stealth, and when i do it doesn't matter because he sees you in stealth so he just cuts you and knocks you back out of stealth. so... like i said, just one chance to get it right. kind of a stupid boss fight imo.

2 before he gets to you. Also, Tab->1 works wonders in most cases.
The only problem you could find is the ice's position.

I'm on my phone and can't watch the videos but here is a 100% working and super easy technique:

a) Stealth and dps for 15% of his life.

b) drop a mine to knock him down

c) "2" to counter him when he gets up

d) stealtth and dps, then drop another mine as soon as it's available.

Doable even by me, which means it's ultra easy (I have around 200-250ms anytime)

Archived