Best Soulshield Mixup?!?!?

Kaypong

Hi, i currently have the Moonwater Soulshield, i do enjoy it but doesnt give me enough crit/damage that i would like. maybe if possible is there any good combination of Soulshield that would possibly beat the Moonwater Arena? Serious answers plz thnx :)

6 minutes ago, Kaypong said:

Hi, i currently have the Moonwater Soulshield, i do enjoy it but doesnt give me enough crit/damage that i would like. maybe if possible is there any good combination of Soulshield that would possibly beat the Moonwater Arena? Serious answers plz thnx :)

I'm not far enough to be able to give you the best sets, but I know mixing them up definitely is worse than using a set. It should be absolutely avoided

It depends what you are looking for. If you want to gain as much crit as possible, the BiS (Best-in-stat) crit shields are BSH 3,5,7 and Mushin 1,2,4,6,8. Full Soulshield sets are great, but do not necessarily provide the best possible stats. HP might be lower, however at this point you should know your class enough to be able to survive with a bit less HP.

You can use this from the BnS fansite which provides the possible stat combinations of BSH and Mushin (yes they can vary; they arent not set like Moonwater Arena): 

Archived