Summoner got bugged with this patch

Windy

In the Martial Tome the skills are well explained ,as their conditions to be aplicable.When a skill or more does not work as the game says : its a bug and needs to be solved .Many of us used cats to keep aggro from mobs and know already the duration of it and how the things should be working for us .While we don't have the 8 sec taunt anymore working properly for now ,the Doom and Bloom healing us less -the next step its to keep asking for support and decent explanations.We play summoners because we like it ,because was presented in the character selection with some attributions that for now are inexistent.How we should consider ourselfs treated while the game simply skips our main skills turning them into some random garbage ,making it no fun to play ? I been checking with Taiwan friends that also playing summoners -there its nothing like that for them there ,summoner works as we all know it worked before .

Asked for an answer and got this :

2ilxx75.pnghopefully we all get this solved,in order to keep our game fun .!

6 minutes ago, Windy said:

Got my answer for this .

s66ih4.png

So...summoners,ask for support,it needs to be fixed!~

Oh, good, so you got the same copy-pasted answer that they've given on other bugs that have been here since launch (and are still unfixed).

I guess we'll be waiting a while for that future cat taunt update.

Guess everyone should ask for a compensation to this,keep informed in the forum topics and social media. Public comments in social media can help .Access on Twitter ,Facebook,other media ,we need to get our kitties back ! :D

Well all my questions are here. I was wondering why my cat doesn't take more her aggro. So when the taunt will be fix? Because it is really hard for a summoner take everytime aggro in every istance. I tried bracelet with Threat too but i saw that it does not work or works only on summoner any stats were added on cat. With this bug summoner lost his sense....please NCsoft fix it asap. Thx in advance.

Doom & Bloom - Healing is not functioning correctly anymore. It now heals the pet for up to 4% of the pet's total health regardless of the amount of damage done or the number of targets and it heals the summoner for 100% of the damage done to the primary target only.
G44EDuE.png
Flying Nettles - T2/3S1 Is not functioning correctly. Skill is supposed to add additional damage to subsequent ticks of the DoT but it is behaving strangely. Some ticks are receiving bonus damage and some are not.
qDcG6UZ.png

Cat taunt does not work as intended

Developer responded 15 hours ago on reddit that they are working on fixing it.

Taken from reddit 

I also got the answer from support team that they are working on this ,yet no one could set any ETA for a fix .Untill then we have to try to play with a broken class- wich its not what i would be calling fun or at least productive -because we all are going to waste more in order to be able to do dailies etc.Also WE ALL SHOULD GET COMPENSATED for the gold loss ,ranks in pvp and why not ,for our patience .Why you put us to play with broken toys and be competitive ? This its not fair and since patch has been released ,for me its a matter of days untill my patience will run out and simply leave the game .FIX it allready-all summy skills are acting weird ! 

14 minutes ago, Windy said:

I also got the answer from support team that they are working on this ,yet no one could set any ETA for a fix .Untill then we have to try to play with a broken class- wich its not what i would be calling fun or at least productive -because we all are going to waste more in order to be able to do dailies etc.Also WE ALL SHOULD GET COMPENSATED for the gold loss ,ranks in pvp and why not ,for our patience .Why you put us to play with broken toys and be competitive ? This its not fair and since patch has been released ,for me its a matter of days untill my patience will run out and simply leave the game .FIX it allready-all summy skills are acting weird ! 

Simple. Just quit playing. I did too. I'm giving them a week and after that I'm taking my money somewhere else. :P

Sorry, I laughed out loud to all those yelling "I/we demand compensation", "class is unplayable". I'm no pro at summoner but I can do all my dailies just fine. Yes it can be a tiny bit inconvenient if I'm soloing dungeons but in group play it doesn't affect me that much as you guys claim it to be bad.

Don't get me wrong, I want the skills fixed and reverted back to what they were but summoner is not unplayable at the moment.

34 minutes ago, Sokol said:

Sorry, I laughed out loud to all those yelling "I/we demand compensation", "class is unplayable". I'm no pro at summoner but I can do all my dailies just fine. Yes it can be a tiny bit inconvenient if I'm soloing dungeons but in group play it doesn't affect me that much as you guys claim it to be bad.

Don't get me wrong, I want the skills fixed and reverted back to what they were but summoner is not unplayable at the moment.

I can for sure run around and wiggle the sunflower doing half of what i was doing before and let the party carry me .Yet its no fun ,i used to solo dungeons before and now after i taunt -my cat stays in crouch while mob goes over me -it wasn't supposed to work like that ,its not in the patch notes and no one can force me enjoy it if i don't . If you are playing randomly smashing your keyb buttons ,its about you only . I rely on every skill detail to have fun playing and be efficient.This its my main , i am not doing quests as an alt -so i can clearely make a comparation how i used to play before and how i play now. I do have a right to ask a fix for this and i don't really feel like laughing while i see some ranting hater that thinks that its ok ,just because does not play really a summy and because anyways does not care what or how plays. Nop,i won't call it fun and the summy hate i see its real over those forums - stop being so toxic around here ,a healthy respectful community can hold a game for long . Care with who and how you talk ,be wise and just enjoy the game along others ,and why not ,make it a fun place for all !

I also got same reply. It is really bad that the Dev team acknowledge its a issue yet,  two days later we are still waiting for a fix... 

GM Keeno (Blade and Soul)

Feb 11, 09:41

Hello There!

Thanks for contacting Blade & Soul Support Team.

This is currently a known issue and the Development Team is working to correct this in a future update.

I'm sorry, but the Game Support Team does not have a workaround at this time. Once a fix has been created and tested it will be made available in a future update.

Please let us know if we can be of any other assistance.

Regards,

GM Keeno
NCSOFT Support Team

Update since my last post:

Welp, I checked the Korean patch notes and it looks like some of these changes were actually intended, and just weren't documented in our patch notes or on Freedomplays's translated notes.
http://bns.plaync.com/news/updateall/article/4366
Doom n Bloom: '나팔꽃흡수' 무공의 피해량 흡수 효과가 타깃에게만 적용되도록 변경하였습니다.
Taunt: '웅크리기' 3급 2초식 무공 시간이 종료된 이후에도 '도발' 효과가 지속되는 문제를 수정하였습니다.

Source

So apparently ncsoft can't even translate patch notes correctly. Not entirely sure what the translation is, but according to people on reddit its working as intended, according to the KOREAN patch notes.

The taunt has apparently been bugged for years and it now works as traditional MMO tank taunts. Press taunt > get on the top of the aggro meter. If the tank stops attacking other players will instantly draw aggro.

So now the cat wont be able to hold aggro for 8 secs, more like one or two attacks before it attacks you back... So not really sure what its good for anymore other than a last "oh shit" attempt.

Flying Nettles Does DoT damage is however bugged.

15 minutes ago, ThaiTanic said:

Update since my last post:

Source

So apparently ncsoft can't even translate patch notes correctly. Not entirely sure what the translation is, but according to people on reddit its working as intended, according to the KOREAN patch notes.

The taunt has apparently been bugged for years and it now works as traditional MMO tank taunts. Press taunt > get on the top of the aggro meter. If the tank stops attacking other players will instantly draw aggro.

So now the cat wont be able to hold aggro for 8 secs, more like one or two attacks before it attacks you back... So not really sure what its good for anymore other than a last "oh shit" attempt.

Flying Nettles Does DoT damage is however bugged.

It looks like you cant read. There is letters from GM saying it is a bug.

50 minutes ago, wandererchan said:

It looks like you cant read. There is letters from GM saying it is a bug.

And the korean patch notes says its working as intended. Why so hostile? 

The GM didnt tell you which skills were bugged, just that some skills were, such as the flying nettles damage over time.

23 minutes ago, Jem said:

So, it IS intended, right?

D&B seems to be intended to only affect one target in terms of the healing.

Taunt is intended, as far as I can tell, to taunt for 8s and hold no aggro in its 4s CD after that, unlike how it worked previously. They broke taunt in the process and it either doesn't last 8s or doesn't work period now. That's not intended.

I haven't seen anything saying the Flying Nettles consecutive damage talent was nerfed, though, so I would guess that's a bug too.

5 hours ago, ThaiTanic said:

The GM didnt tell you which skills were bugged, just that some skills were, such as the flying nettles damage over time.

If the KR patch notes says it is, I'd believe it more than NCSoft's GM who probably knows nothing about the exact details of the game's patches. It seems like they simply released an inaccurate patch notes which didn't include some details.

7 hours ago, ThaiTanic said:

1 hour ago, Zephyranthes said:

If the KR patch notes says it is, I'd believe it more than NCSoft's GM who probably knows nothing about the exact details of the game's patches. It seems like they simply released an inaccurate patch notes which didn't include some details.

i doubt either of you even play a summoner so what the hell would you know if the skill is working right or not, ncsoft said they are looking in to it and so many have submitted tickets with replys saying its bugged and a fix will be implemented in a future patch.

To DarkSkyBunny, I main a summoner. Doom N Bloom is exactly working as what the KR patch says with just healing from damage done to the main target, no AOE. No use being optimistic if it has been implemented to the main game wherein the US version just copies contents from.

Before I saw the KR patch notes, I was hopeful too. I'd be happy if NCSoft deviates from the original patches but this is highly unlikely.

Doom and bloom was hella nerfed, ruined the class is you ask me.  Open world PVP is basically impossible now on a big fight scale, and the worst part is, everyone remembers us being a threat so they all attack us and we are nerfed to unusable. 

Archived