Gave this more than a chance, after this update that fixed nothing, I'm out.

MRI

There's far too many issues to list, and I've already wasted enough time in a previous post giving a thorough evaluation of the issues after my first week of play. But here's just a few of the top of my head. 

-Pay with real money not an option, have to buy in further than you want to with NCoins to even purchase a sub. 

-After buying a subscription, and bag space on my main, I'm left in a situation where I need to buy bag space for my alt, don't put people in this position, it's why the few people I could convince to try the game; quit it quickly. 

-Countless localization issues still present even after your latest patch with the expansion. You literally shove one of them in players faces every time they log in "Show your affection for the new Valentine's Day Costumes". 

-Collision hasn't been cleaned up.

-Game GUI lacks even basic design sense. A fledgling design student would be more than able to improve the heap of lazy garbage you're serving people. Your "Help" window (WTF is this window labeled help) that appears on login has CSS that cuts off your top image FFS. BnS is a front page post for /r/crappydesign. 

Honestly, as an Art Director in the game industry with minimal expertise in the other areas of the pipeline, I could write a thirty page production plan that'd raise your player acquisition and sales conversion rates 100%. That's really bad, I shouldn't feel like I could do what should take a team of various experts, but the faults in this product are so glaringly obvious, that I can. 

NCSoft's NA CEO should straight up be fired and replaced with someone who respects the quality of their company's intellectual properties and the players who pay to experience them. As it stands now, that's clearly not the case. Their mantra is "Spend as little as possible, take as much as you can." Invest large, reap large, take a hint from Blizzard. 

In closing, my expenditures on games like League of Legends, and World of Warcraft, are in the hundreds of dollars. You managed to swindle $30 from me with BnS.  NCSoft, I hope you guys get your act together at some point and move away from your complacency with your cut-rate, lazy status quo production and maintenance. In the meantime though, thanks for giving me a reason to go do something productive rather than wasting more time and money with you. 

Sincerely,

EDIT: PS YOUR BREAD CRUMB TRAIL IS ON THE BOTTOM OF YOUR FORUM CSS TEMPLATE AYFKM

I don't mean to discredit all of the points you've made, but after three weeks of playing, I have never "needed" to buy more bag space. My inventory has never even been full aside from a handful of rare occasions. I'm sorry that your experience was less than enjoyable, it just seems like a few of those problems could have been solved or prevented on your end.

13 minutes ago, Moggie said:

I don't mean to discredit all of the points you've made, but after three weeks of playing, I have never "needed" to buy more bag space. My inventory has never even been full aside from a handful of rare occasions. I'm sorry that your experience was less than enjoyable, it just seems like a few of those problems could have been solved or prevented on your end.

3 weeks of playing nothing? Bag space is a huge issue in this game if youre not paying real money...

Just now, Artifact said:

3 weeks of playing nothing? Bag space is a huge issue in this game if youre not paying real money...

I haven't spent a penny so far, and like I said, inventory has almost never been full. I haven't even started using the primary bank spaces yet.

Just now, Artifact said:

then i guess youre not endgame. cause thats just laughable. 

You are correct sir, I most certainly am not endgame. Although I don't see how good inventory management is "laughable". Quite the contrary don't you think?

Just now, Moggie said:

You are correct sir, I most certainly am not endgame. Although I don't see how good inventory management is "laughable". Quite the contrary don't you think?

uHSd8v2.png

It has nothing to do with good item management.  I usually have a row free but there's a new update right now. Even with that free row i have  to constantly clear up

1 minute ago, kamoex said:

This game is suppose to be enjoyed over years not hours/days/weeks. Remember this is an MMO (not the usual MMO) and not a console game that will be over in hours/days/weeks.

OP said nothing about this being a grindfest though. He's probably fine with that aspect but the bugs are too many in the game to take it serious sometimes. And hes right NCwest has "less work more cash" mentality

It is why I didn't nor have I spent a dime on the game yet. Limited wardrobe, limited block, limited space, limited items to place on market. lol I just play the dungeons, sell ten items and log back out. My bag is filled up as well as my merchant storage. So many limits, it makes no sense to me. I don't see a big improvement on premiums either which is why I don't buy it. Maybe I'll invest in a couple of months if NC becomes less money hungry, Ill see what's new regarding storage and market.

7 minutes ago, Moggie said:

You are most likely in the minority Moggie. not to put it tritely...it's great that you can manage your bag space the way you do. But it will come back to bit you endgame, and if you are even partially serious about doing some crafting it won't even take till then. I've unlocked one tier in both banks via the cash shop bags (already opened the currency ones), and have unlock up through the 15 bag space in my inventory (3 more rows left), and it's commonly full. 

I empathize with you OP. the cash shop is the epitome of stinginess. 12$ weapon skins that are "literally" one shot. a new costume that costs 25$ for ONE character to unlock. and I just realized that i have about 100$ to go to move from rank 6 to rank 7 premium...and you don't even get full customer service until rank 10.

I love how the game is set up (aside from crafting, but I won't start that soapbox), but the cash shop leaves me flabbergasted. It really is starting to feel like they expect the game to die in a few months, so they are soaking up what they can from a hungry fanbase until that time. It's too bad that they aren't planning for the long haul...it does you no good to chop off your own foot to spite your leg. 

12 minutes ago, Artifact said:

uHSd8v2.png

It has nothing to do with good item management.  I usually have a row free but there's a new update right now. Even with that free row i have  to constantly clear up

Oh, I guess I have started using my basic bank slots. I dunno man, this is after playing pretty much since launch. I understand not everyone might be as good at managing space as me, but it's not like I'm cutting it close, there's a LOT of extra room there. I'm not trying to argue or anything, I just feel like OP might be putting a little TOO much importance on extra bag space (as in it being a deal breaker).so61aw.jpg

20 minutes ago, Artifact said:

uHSd8v2.png

Convert all the Naru coins to silver= 1 new spot.

Put the costume in your wardrobe or bank= 2nd new spot

If you're running the new content you should have no reason for the blue belt in your inventory, as you should have one already equipped. 

I also don't understand why you have 2-3 different sets of soul shields, in your bag. You can have 2 equipped, and any ones lesser than those (that you aren't transmuting) should be salvaged. 

So we are at 8 spots already used by items you shouldn't need at this point. You can also salvage the earrings next to your belt, ect...

Suggestion:

Get rid of the stuff you do not or will not need, dont just horde it all.

If running and not wanting to go to your bank often take and allow items from what you are running to stack up. 

Start consolidating your inventory, and maximize your use of space. 

Mishi all the items right there is for a reason and already full at vaults, I know how to manage & salvage but thanks. I switch shields as  well and u still have to have them in ur inventory for it, The third one is new content and the belt is also new content for an upgrade. The earring as well. and that ScreenS isn't a cleared up inventory just showing the constant need to clear up after doing an activity. Thanks for the effort tho i appreciate ttrying to help lol

24 minutes ago, Artifact said:

uHSd8v2.png

why haven't you put almost all of that in the vault's second tab? 

Because i simply cant? My vaults are full as well and I am not spending dragon pouches on them. This topic wasnt even about vault space that much, sigh certainly not about mine as well. Those boxes u see are BW so u need keys for them. I cant be putting quest items I get from every quest in my vault every time i finish quests. I really dont need any suggestion about inventory management because I constantly do it.  This wasnt about me, i jsut gave an example. Check my stats and my gear, i craft constantly

Rofl.. i also never had bag space issues**.. and i have 4 crafting profesions lv3 between my 2 toons.. i craft consistently.. and all ive used so far are the free bags to open my secondary bank rows.. lol

and i also have to use bank for my outfits which each toon have around 8

You are just aweful terrible at bagspace management.. u have so much useless stuff and stuff u shouldnt even bother with in your inventory by the looks of that SS.. lol

BTW.. opening your secondary bank cost a LOT less than opening bag rows.. i mean.. it says there.. lol

instead of opening 1 row of your bag space.. u couldve opened at least 3 rows of your secondary bank.. 24 spaces is better than 8..

Archived