Content so easy it's boring :/

Bahdonkadonk

I've noticed the few times I've found a partner through my leveling experience to run dungeons together as a two man party. The 6 man instances I normally found to be boring chores became thrilling. The same can be said for "6 man" dungeons that are so easy I could solo them at the recommended level. I understand the reason game developers force players to do time consuming quests is to prolong their content. Some developers also prolong content through making their dungeons and raids difficult. The creators of Blade & Soul have chosen to do the former but not the later, even a little. And I personally think this decision needs reform.

I'm a slayer :P I also forgot to mention the horrid bidding system. Sure the classic rolling system has its issues. But it's yards better than this massively time consuming, bidding nonsense. The fact you can't pass through portals to enter the next section of the dungeon without forfeiting your bids adds insult to injury.

What's more, if your party members run off ahead while you're bidding & start the next boss encounter. Once you enter that next section you'll be killed by flame. This is some of the worst game design I've ever seen in a high production value mmorpg.

13 minutes ago, Bahdonkadonk said:

I'm a slayer :P I also forgot to mention the horrid bidding system. Sure the classic rolling system has its issues. But it's yards better than this massively time consuming, bidding nonsense. The fact you can't pass through portals to enter the next section of the dungeon without forfeiting your bids adds insult to injury.

What's more, if your party members run off ahead while you're bidding & start the next boss encounter. Once you enter that next section you'll be killed by flame. This is some of the worst game design I've ever seen in a high production value mmorpg.

I logged in just to ask you...

what the *cricket* is a slayer????

I would agree that leveling content is extremely easy but I absolutely would not want to tune that harder, I love that I can hit 45 in a weekend and do arena and endgame content (which is tuned well imo).  I think my only complaint is the huge gold gate in endgame PvE progression (wep/gear) which basically promotes gold selling/buying in this game.

19 hours ago, Bahdonkadonk said:

I've noticed the few times I've found a partner through my leveling experience to run dungeons together as a two man party. The 6 man instances I normally found to be boring chores became thrilling. The same can be said for "6 man" dungeons that are so easy I could solo them at the recommended level. I understand the reason game developers force players to do time consuming quests is to prolong their content. Some developers also prolong content through making their dungeons and raids difficult. The creators of Blade & Soul have chosen to do the former but not the later, even a little. And I personally think this decision needs reform.

Go play as a blade master and I guarantee you its not that easy. 

I know this is the PVE realm, but know that a big portion of the game encourages pvp, so if PVE is too easy for you, how about getting those achivements for pvp, legit honorable means I mean, Not the stupid "i got my 1k kills now I AM OP" *While in Jadestone killing level 15s).

Better than being super grindy and making the leveling system where you can only leveling up once takes you two weeks worth, and if you die, there goes four days worth of progression.

I hated that when I was young. And now that I work, I don't have time to put up with that ridiculousness anymore.

Archived