bloodshade harbor

Selene

6 minutes ago, DeadZeus said:

Can you do it 4 man mode with True Profane weapon? I don't have nearly enough gold for Storm Siren weapon... with my gold income it would take atleast 2 weeks to get it :S Also using 3 blackram shields and 5 moonwater arena for HP.

Depending on your class True Profane is better for a lot of classes than the crappy Awakened Siren due to horrific focus regeneration on the Awakened Siren, its much wise to upgrade some assecoires to Awakened Siren first since they provide a far better stat boost overall. That been said your gear does not matter if you don't know the boss abilities. Learn those in 24man or 6man first, then you can 4man and probably have the gold to upgrade at least some assecoires to Awakened Siren.

3 minutes ago, IzumiShihoin said:

Depending on your class True Profane is better for a lot of classes than the crappy Awakened Siren due to horrific focus regeneration on the Awakened Siren, its much wise to upgrade some assecoires to Awakened Siren first since they provide a far better stat boost overall. That been said your gear does not matter if you don't know the boss abilities. Learn those in 24man or 6man first, then you can 4man and probably have the gold to upgrade at least some assecoires to Awakened Siren.

Focus regen should be fixed in this patch I hope...

Archived