Daily dash

Hongmoon

1 minute ago, Okizu said:

If you read that patch note correctly, you would understand it better. It says it will run for 8 weeks. 

11 minutes ago, Hongmoon said:

Really 2 months for next reset?

@Okizu

DUDE,

7x4=28 days = 4 weeks

2 x 4 = 8 weeks

8 weeks ~ 2 months

Go back to school, please.

3 minutes ago, Okizu said:

Okay, that doesn't prove anything, other then that you know math. What I'm pointing out is that the OP said the daily dash would reset in 2 months, which is wrong

Let me bring it out this way.

February has 28 days each 4 years.

So let's say it's the number of days in a month, 28 days.

28 days equals 4 weeks. 4 x 7 = 14 x 2 = 28

Therefore 2 months = 8 weeks = 56 days = 2 x 28 days

His statement is correct.

I'm kind of bummed because I don't think I'll get anymore Daily Dash spins before the patch hits tomorrow. Mine says it has 16 hours and 40 minutes left. So unless the patch happens in the middle of the day or later that night, I'll miss out on the outfit. I only had four more spaces! If only I had started a day sooner. Lol.

Did I get this right? One single daily dash board for the next two months? There are 100 steps on one board and you will get to 100 in ..let's say 20-25 days (average 5-4 steps per day). So, NCsoft simply doesn't want us to log in daily and keep on playing? Because that's the incentive of a small daily gift, just like in other MMOs.

Just now, Celestine said:

Did I get this right? One single daily dash board for the next two months? There are 100 steps on one board and you will get to 100 in ..let's say 20-25 days (average 5-4 steps per day). So, NCsoft simply doesn't want us to log in daily and keep on playing? Because that's the incentive of a small daily gift, just like in other MMOs.

read my post :P  there's different typed of daily dash

4 minutes ago, Felicitationalism said:

I'm kind of bummed because I don't think I'll get anymore Daily Dash spins before the patch hits tomorrow. Mine says it has 16 hours and 40 minutes left. So unless the patch happens in the middle of the day or later that night, I'll miss out on the outfit. I only had four more spaces! If only I had started a day sooner. Lol.

check the time of maintenance. it resets usually 3am est time so log in before the maintenance if its not before the reset.

1 minute ago, Vivien said:

OP talks about the duration of next daily dash, so it's pretty relevant when you call them out saying they're wrong for saying 2 months.

I guess, it was wrong on my part to assume to wrong things. Sorry about that.

2 minutes ago, Lissy said:

it will likely be THIS type of daily wheel:

daily_dash.png

and these type go infinitely and don't stop like the current one. If it's not the style I linked a picture to then even I will be p*ssed off

Looks like the Daily dash from cbt, or did you take a screen shot of that, when you played cbt?

3 minutes ago, Vivien said:

OP talks about the duration of next daily dash, so it's pretty relevant when you call them out saying they're wrong for saying 2 months.

Thank you, said it before I got around too it  :D

I hope we get that other board from beta again for this one...and let us go through it more than once too like before :c

idm the one that we're using right now which is what some other regions use though, as long as they let us go through it more than once.

Beta's board doesn't let us get all the items as we move on the path but at least it let us spin until the last day of the board's duration.

Also keeping in venture tokens in there and be able to go through the board more than once for chances of obtaining it would really make more players happy, as we currently have very very low chance of obtaining them within game from daily dungeon reward boxes or the Daily Dash board that we can only go through once until board resets...

Some people will have luck on their side and roll lots of high numbers to finish the board really fast but then wouldn't be able to spin anymore until the next reset, which in this case is...pretty long.

I get sad looking at the Daily Dash reset notification message while playing when I know that I can't spin anymore for past week and a half :c

Thanks for the picture, Lissy. Now it makes more sense to have a infinite gift board with small gifts daily, whatever you spin. In the right corner, is that Chibi-Namsoyoo? I can see Master Hong and Yura. I just don't take Namsoyoo as an important character.

2 minutes ago, Okizu said:

Looks like the Daily dash from cbt, or did you take a screen shot of that, when you played cbt?

yeah. and I read a post by one of the staff saying that they will do that type of dash again, and the only reason they did a different type of dash this time was to better give out the regium corvus and that they'd be switching back to the other style.

if you want I can look for that post wherever I saw it

The whole daily dash thing was implemented terribly. Combination log-in reward/extra perk for premium members that goes away 1/4 of the time through its cycle and is replaced by exactly nothing...

Try again NC, you screwed this one up.

Just now, Lissy said:

yeah. and I read a post by one of the staff saying that they will do that type of dash again, and the only reason they did a different type of dash this time was to better give out the regium corvus and that they'd be switching back to the other style.

if you want I can look for that post wherever I saw it

I agree with everyone here, the daily dash from cbt would be better. Players would play more , not like they dont already lol.

Archived