Just unlock the Warlock already

Goji

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Yuma said:

ooo, okay, I played the other classes (look below) I have no interest in those classes because I've been playing BnS for awhile now (TW/JP). So doing so all over again is a drag because my MAIN CLASS, is locked. The issue I have isn't because the class isn't out yet. It's the lack of information given. If they wouldn't even hinted towards WL then hit us with the "soon". I wouldn't have even bother bringing it up. I have nothing against NC, but it doesn't mean I have to agree with EVERYTHING they're doing. I support this company, and I feel like I have a right to put in my suggestions and ask questions because I put money into the game. (Master Pack). Now the Soul Fighter argument is annoying because that class is understandable other version barely even getting any of that content. The class is irrelevant to this discussion. Don't bring you toxic attitude and throwing around insults. 

YUMA SHHH ITS COMING SOOON hopefully :D

Just now, Darkshana said:

Well, I have just been stand corrected, can't argue with that. Although seriously Warlock is going one shot people in PvP....

I doubt it, not for alteast a week (have to catch up) but still we are getting the nerfed version

15 minutes ago, Darkshana said:

He started first.

But all seriousness Warlock is too OP at 45. They crit for 2000 at lvl 5. Blade Dancer is unbalanced as it is. Warlock makes Blade Dancer look silly.

How was that Elitist? I played it on TW its not rocket science.

We already have the patch that KR got in December which nerfed the Warlock's OP-ness.

i guess so even tho it started from someones # but then when @bladeandsoul  did it its has to be ture just not to sure when and people are alittle rite about the warlock not coming untill 50 patch but if anyone notice if they play previous version is that this version mixed with all 3 hence the unbalance characters or thats just my opinion 

Just now, LexyLee said:

Pumped for the intense grind to 45 on the first day , to be the first warlock to max his shit :DDDDDDDDDD

Like I have no words, how excited I am, I can finally come back to bns XD

Also I have a leveling guide If you want a link :3

Just now, 842496_1452550131 said:

i guess so even tho it started from someones # but then when @bladeandsoul  did it its has to be ture just not to sure when and people are alittle rite about the warlock not coming untill 50 patch but if anyone notice if they play previous version is that this version mixed with all 3 hence the unbalance characters or thats just my opinion 

Didnt understand what you said, but the warlock is coming with the massive nerf it had, so meh it will be balanced, and summoners, will still be the most annoying factor imo

Just now, Hidan said:

#UnlockTheLock !!! I've played the class on TW and it's LOADS OF FUN! Been waiting for this class ever since BnS got released in EU. Atm playing a FM to fill the void until warlock comes, then warlock gonna be main for ever! Hope it gets released soon! 

I hope next week, if not...forum ragggeeeee I joke ofcourse, but betta be the week after ):>

#UnlockTheLock !!! I've played the class on TW and it's LOADS OF FUN! Been waiting for this class ever since BnS got released in EU. Atm playing a FM to fill the void until warlock comes, then warlock gonna be main for ever! Hope it gets released soon! 

1 minute ago, LexyLee said:

Didnt understand what you said, but the warlock is coming with the massive nerf it had, so meh it will be balanced, and summoners, will still be the most annoying factor imo

yea sorry im high rite now going bed and notice the tweet and thought had to post lol but yea warlocks coming its not going to be a long wait like KA/CN ect  versions lol  since they Messed up the patches with other versions 

Archived