Here are the stats on the 4 new soulshields in feb 10 patch (tower/bsh)

Delicious

I've just uploaded the stats to my game guide database <3 
I hope this helps everyone out~
Here are the four new soulshields:

Mushin Soulshield
Endless Tower Soulshield
Bloodshade Harbor Soulshield
Bloodshade Harbor (lesser) Soulshield

Preview~
(click the link, for more organized stat info, with individual tile stats ;A;) 

mushin.png Mushin soul shield set

endless_tower.png Endless Tower soul shield set

bloodshade_harbor.png Bloodshade Harbor soul shield set

bloodshade_harbor_~lesser~.png Bloodshade Harbor (lesser) soul shield set

11 minutes ago, Calmisity said:

What's the difference between the Mushin and the Endless tower? I mean like are they related?

One of these, you buy from an NPC at the enterance (but it also drops on 8th floor)
The other, is floor 1~7 drops.

Actually, it is not optimal, to just equip 1 full set. It's more useful to mix and match. For example, if you want lots of crit, you'd take 3 really critty pieces from ONE set and 5 really critty pieces from ANOTHER set. I havent bothered with the theorycrafting yet tho ... so I havent decided the best combination .. (yet)

1 minute ago, Cheers 思綺 said:

we will only get till floor 7 though so mushin bopae/soulshield won't be aviable?

Endless Tower soulshield will be available FOR SURE.

Mushin soulshield ... im not sure. There is a vendor in the lobby area, that sells them ... buuuut ... I don't know if the tokens for exchange, will be out yet :<

sigh )': the general discussion board is filled with so many people whining and complaining, that legitimate helpful threads are pushed wayyy down and unnoticed. My own complaint to NCsoft: Make a new board called "complaints" and move any thread with the subject of "suggestions to NCsoft" (which are in reality, thinly-veiled complaints) .. over to the complaint board, so that the general discussion would actually have good content to read -_-

2 minutes ago, Feyco said:

Where did you actually get the stats from? The patch notes I assume? But where did you find them?

I would like to know this as well. What files were they datamined from, because I certainly didn't see these in the current patch files. 

As far as I can tell from the info provided a full set of endless will give you higher crit than putting any pieces of bloodshade in there. Due to the set effect. Only #6 from Bloodshade is something you might want over an Endless piece, but the price for gaining 70-88 crit is losing 274 crit.

I'm thinking of making a combination between mushin and endless mushin for greater number of critical

what do you think guys ?

#1 mushin

#2 mushin (200+ critical)

#3 Mushin

#4 endless mushin

#5 endless mushin (200+ critical)

#6 mushin

#7 endless mushin (200+ critical )

#8 mushin (200+ critical )

5 hours ago, LordRalph said:

Very useful information. Thanks for sharing! Keep it up :)

5 hours ago, Pico said:

Thanks you for putting the work in to share this information.

46 minutes ago, RobynTheTiny said:

Good info :)

You can also check out this website: http://bns.endgame.pk/soul_shields/

nice overview of lots of soul shields and other useful stuff.

Can someone just say which is the best... for the people who don't want to look into it, please.

As far as I can tell, the  Endless Tower soul shield set is the best, and we can only buy it from a NPC? Correct? So I have no reason at all, to uncharm the BSH ones?

I want the one which gives the most DMG, since in a perfect world you will have more benefits for playing correctly and having the best DPS gear possible. Seems like we can avoid everything after learning the content. 

Archived