Yunwa Preset > Anybody have/can point me to an accurate one?

Saneca

Hi guys, I'm sorry if this is a topic overused or meant elsewhere. I'm currently looking for a character creation preset of the NPC Yunwa (Seo Yun-Hwa or Yun Hwa depends on what you're used to). I'd like to base my KFM on her because I like her combination of petite-yet-curves figure that I find cute and enjoyable for a character's design. Maybe I'll even do a number of classes with variations in the future but it's hard to get the details right just by snapping shots of her in-game (at least my cognitive and modelling skills aren't that good).

If anyone could point me to one I would very appreaciate it. Please and Thank You. :D

I was going to try making her just for fun at some point, so here it is.

It's kind of close, but it feels a bit off, probably because of the hat/hair among other things.

I should have taken more pics of her when I had the chance >.>

Let me know what you think.

AdiiDG3.jpg

@Pollux It does look REALLY really close but I do get that same off feeling you're saying. I'd say the first reason maybe would be the height?

The length of her face/head is maybe somehow shorter and her eyes are a bit wider (I actually put up a ruler on my screen and measured.

Yunwa's eyes are around 5.5-6 millimeters while your model is around 4.5-5 millimeters, angle of the head position accounted for but I dunno if the facial expression on the NPC is the "plain" look.).

Also, maybe her default mouth width is a little bit wider and is smile-ish by default (like the default Jin and Gon fems or is it just my imagination?). Just a rough ruler measurement and yours is at 8.5-9mm and the NPC's is 10.5-11mm, again just based on the picture you posted.

Last observation would be the waist width and the arm thickness which might or might not include the shoulders (I'm a perfectionist. Somehow. What can I say?). However, I think this is heavily reliant on the outfit itself and I'm just throwing out ideas based on my POV which could alleviate that off feeling for you with a light bulb.

Overall it's an amazing depiction. I envy you, more so if you can perfect your attempt. ;D

Here's a Yunwa cap from the interwebz for a bit more detail in-case you might need it.maxresdefault.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg

I didn't even mess with the body lol. I  just wanted to try and get the face first, which is probably the hardest part in making any character. I'll probably come back to it and improve on it now that I've got something to work with. Oddly enough, preset 1 looks a lot like Yunwa already, just a few minor changes got me to where I am now.

here is the one I made to best of my ability :3

Lm6NJib.jpg

the hair style can not be helped as there is no hair style which matches Yunwa's

This is the character data, just simply copy and paste this jpg into your C:\Users\Jinsoyun\Pictures\BnS\CharacterCustomize folder, then you can do some adjustments to this model in the in-game character creation screen.

a8x0HW7.jpg

Actually, I think the one I just posted/made miraculously hit the bull's-eye. Playing her now and I'm dumbstruck by the resemblance.

Here's a screenie.

jM9Aws4.jpg

Here's the preset for those interested.

Appearance_Jin_Female_160208_003_zpsbm4q

I don't have anywhere I can put the .thm file up so it's just the image file on my BnS CharacterCustomize folder. Hope it finally works.

12 hours ago, Pollux said:

I was going to try making her just for fun at some point, so here it is.

It's kind of close, but it feels a bit off, probably because of the hat/hair among other things.

I should have taken more pics of her when I had the chance >.>

Let me know what you think.

AdiiDG3.jpg

Can you post the present?

When you have time or message me please?

I made some changes, though it probably looks exactly the same as the other one lol. 

I also messed with the body stuff, but I guess you guys are gonna change those to your liking anyway.

Pus6KLn.png

I don't think I can get any closer with my noob skills, so I'll leave it to you guys.

The preset for anyone that wants:

xfWYkjr.jpg?1

Tbh i dont think anyone has reached it yet, i will try when i get home, sound like a fun challenge, even tho i am not a fan or her look.

And, a suggestion, use the Long pony tail instead of those haircut, thats more accurate since theres one stance where she dont use a hat, and you can see her using a pony tail with a more elegant style. (its in a loading screen)

I think this is pretty accurate face ralated (skin tone, eyes color, and no side references so those can be changed easily)

vQvnSzE.png

The one in the <<--- Left side have the eyes a little more up, while the one in the ---->> right side have the eyes more down to be more accurate to Yunwa.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2016 at 2:12 PM, Saneca said:

Actually, I think the one I just posted/made miraculously hit the bull's-eye. Playing her now and I'm dumbstruck by the resemblance.

Here's a screenie.

jM9Aws4.jpg

Here's the preset for those interested.

QRSakYr.jpg

can you reupload the preset somewhere else? im always getting "Failed to apply preset" when i download this one D:

Archived