Very Annoying.

RyuuSenpaii

Hi, I don't know if I am the only person who finds this ANNOYING but, I hope NC Soft would be so kind as to look into this.

Let me take a example, 5xCinderlands Transformation Stones - WHY do we have to buy all 5 stones?  WHY CAN'T WE BUY A SEPERATE AMOUNT?

For instance buy 1 out of the 5? WHY all 5? FIX THIS NC Soft.

Regards, Annoyed Player.

I don't know why people don't split up stacks to be honest.  When I played archeage I made money by buying items in stack, then reselling them in AH for slightly higher price individually.  I've done the same thing with Misty Woods keys in this game as well as Transformation Stones.  It is too easy to make more money with smaller stacks.

13 minutes ago, Pico said:

I don't know why people don't split up stacks to be honest.  When I played archeage I made money by buying items in stack, then reselling them in AH for slightly higher price individually.  I've done the same thing with Misty Woods keys in this game as well as Transformation Stones.  It is too easy to make more money with smaller stacks.

for some reason, each player only allowed to list 10 items regardless of quantities per day. when you exceed the amount of listing, you have to wait until tomorrow.

That explain the reason.

27 minutes ago, Vitialism said:

never played a mmo it seems. and a south korean one at that.

you used the shit word "annoying" - so i guess now I dont care....

19 post and everyone is bitter, angry and useless.  get the f u c k out if youre going to be so miserable.  

27 minutes ago, Vitialism said:

Not everyone MMO has the same concept? If you played B&S on the other regions their Marketplace looks hella different than ours, and if I recall at one point you could pick the amount you wanted from a stack on CN version. But there are other games out there than the ones you play, very ignorant to think there's only one type of MMO.

33 minutes ago, Vitialism said:

...the *cricket*? Did you really just get triggered by a common word that isn't even offensive or a meme? How's that a shit word?

Archived