COMMUNITY PLEASE REBEL!

Succubus

I've already seen it happening in a toon of games. They start with an ugly thing than you will be dependant...

THE RANDOM BOX FROM ITEM SHOP

DON'T BUY THEM!

DON'T SUPPORT IT!

If you keep buying it they see a good incomes from those random boxes and all cool dress that have to come, will come closed in that random chests... pls don't do it... use your mind, i don't know use that money to pay a girl and go have dirty fun with her but don't purchase those random box. DON'T!

You can't even understand how many games been ruined by those random boxed. The idea of random box, i wan't to meet the creator of those random box and smash my hand on his face untill i bleed over my fingers for mine blood mixed with his blood.

And i'm not complaining due bergain, i've purchased 1 year premium to the silver dragon, all shop costumes, considering to get second 1 year premium only to have silver dragon on my second character ._.

BUT

I

REBEL

Don't buy random chest!

p.s.: sorry for my bad english, tryed to be clean.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as I dislike threads like this, I do have to agree...

The box is trash, and NCs adding it is going directly against what the player base has asked for - and their one excuse for the exorbitant costume prices.

Bad show, NC. Truely bad show.

Well, here's the issue:   if people don't spend money on the game, it won't survive.  

If it's not RNG boxes, it'd need to be something else.   And, frankly, I think people would complain a lot more if it were things that would provide an advantage in playing the game. 

I think a more constructive version of this thread would be to suggest other things that NC Soft could sell instead.   I think you'd find thinking of things (that people would want to buy and that others wouldn't complain about) to be a lot harder than you would think.

That name though.

Hello there. I don't believe we've met.

Not gonna rebel though. No motivation to.

Also won't buy the RNG boxes.

Because I just don't need them. At all.

Although as long as the RNG box contents are normal in-game items or average quality cosmetics, I see nothing wrong with them.

The whales will buy them in hoards, and the normal players will move on.

We need to do something now, before will be late. Mindless peoples with more money than brain are already buying, a how they spam in faction/region chat more than 200 to find that ugly costume. We need to stop somehow, it's the end :c

2 minutes ago, Daerec said:

Well, here's the issue:   if people don't spend money on the game, it won't survive.  

If it's not RNG boxes, it'd need to be something else.   And, frankly, I think people would complain a lot more if it were things that would provide an advantage in playing the game. 

I think a more constructive version of this thread would be to suggest other things that NC Soft could sell instead.   I think you'd find thinking of things (that people would want to buy and that others wouldn't complain about) to be a lot harder than you would think.

Well if they put the costume directly at the story, I'd buy it even if it's $15-$20. 

2 minutes ago, SoulEchelon said:

Did I miss something? What random boxes? Is there an official post or something talking about them?

There's a thread with 672 replies and a giant reddit thread. But yeah there's an RNG box in the CS now, with soulstones / moonwater / etc and an untradeable fashion.

Yeah, I agree with costume, if it's good looking and it fit character I would buy it from store no matter price, these boxes are something I realy disliked in SWTOR, altho they changed it a bit in last update. Do not put BOX system in game guys!

3 minutes ago, Succubus Lilith said:

That name though.

Hello there. I don't believe we've met.

Not gonna rebel though. No motivation to.

Also won't buy the RNG boxes.

Because I just don't need them. At all.

Although as long as the RNG box contents are normal in-game items or average quality cosmetics, I see nothing wrong with them.

The whales will buy them in hoards, and the normal players will move on.

As i sayid, it start with an ugly costume, then a collector costume, then top gear things. I can list soo many games ruined by those stuff that i could barely end tomorrow. We all know, we all seen it. Belive to me i don't care of that ugly costume stand alone, is the FACT that there should be something in a random box, that come out ONLY FROM the RANDOM BOX. THIS is the FRACT that will create the end in few mounths if we don't do something now.

I'm fine with RNG boxes. Why?

For now, resetting your skills can be done at anytime and for free.

Game HAS to make money to survive, whether you like it or not.

So if we must choose between RNG boxes and a special item that resets skills....

RNG box all the way.

The market for those who buy costumes cannot support the entire game.    A lot of folks with capacity (i.e., those with money) are older and often just aren't interested in costumes at all.

No, NC Soft is going to need more ways to generate revenue than just costumes.

Just now, Krocodile said:

I'm fine with RNG boxes. Why?

For now, resetting your skills can be done at anytime and for free.

Game HAS to make money to survive, whether you like it or not.

So if we must choose between RNG boxes and a special item that resets skills....

RNG box all the way.

RNG boxes are also a way to kill the game. It's a double edged tactic.

Dude ncsoft actually only with the premium incomes it's fine and double what invested for 2 years already ._. ONLY with premiums.

Look how payd the game, and look how team bloodlust worked, so you can estimate how team bloodlust been payed, i hope for ncsoft not much couse don't deserve xD

If not 2 years, 1 year and half,but  they already doubled the invested money for all that time, they could even close the shop, but offcourse, they are not gifting dreams so, it's fine, they will make more money, and it's perfectly understandables, and i even support it, BUT NO, NEVER WITH RANDOM THING, IF I PAY 100 USD, i wan't to know WHAT I'M BUYING!

What if I want a costume that cost 1399 NCoin but i end up spending 13999 Ncoin on RNG boxes if I'm a bad luck person which I really am. Im not good with any RNG thing my inventory will end up with ****load of trash items when the only thing I need is the outfit ?

Just now, Succubus said:

As i sayid, it start with an ugly costume, then a collector costume, then top gear things. I can list soo many games ruined by those stuff that i could barely end tomorrow. We all know, we all seen it. Belive to me i don't care of that ugly costume stand alone, is the FACT that there should be something in a random box, that come out ONLY FROM the RANDOM BOX. THIS is the FRACT that will create the end in few mounths if we don't do something now.

Actually, it won't be the end of the game. Such is overreacting.

We already get a ton of amazing costumes for free from dungeons.

A lot more costumes will more than likely be sold directly in shop.

RNG boxes will only become an issue if they become required to complete certain content.

For now, they give items one can obtain without any effort from normal gameplay, and a coat that will likely appear in the shop under a different color.

Archived