Consolidated Issues that NC Soft are aware of and may work on

skyy

World PvP is fine. It's like any other world pvp. You're balanced for PvE in the world and PvP happens. What would help this is something to discourage higher levels going back to low level areas and farming lower level players. I've had a couple run in with this.

1) Doing the Rookie dailies, ran in to a level 40 Crimson Destroyer, who of course attacked me. Mind I'm level 45 and most of my gear is waiting on the moonwater trans stones. I have the Moonwater arena soul shield. So their damage didn't even itch me really.  Once they realized that I could pretty much just stomp them, they stopped and ran off. I didn't give chase.

2) Had a Crimson attack me while I was at the warehouse trying to clean up inventory. They apologized for it because they were seeking easy targets. Now mind after my time in the Army I understand very well the difference between and  "objective target" and a "target of opportunity". Of course at the time it happened i was afk getting a drink, so I fit in to the "target of opportunity" section there.

This is just two examples of players showing honor and tact in world pvp. What I see mostly though is high levels going back to the Scar or before and farming low levels. Granted they get nothing for it, other than to pad their kill count. Wouldn't be bad to add something, a dishonorable tag, preventing them from wearing the faction outfit for a time, something to just discourage this. Not saying its needs to be done, just that it wouldn't be a bad idea.

What I would like to see is some prestige for the higher levels. Leveling through the Scar, razorwing, and shipwreck cove you can get tons of prestige. But once you hit 45... yeah your ability to gain prestige turns in to a complete nightmare. There are some NPCs you can farm for it, albeit 1-2 at a time. But other than that you have to kill players for it, and with needing prestige points as a currency. this again places it in the nightmare catagory.

I have an issue you may have forgotten.Forgive me if you posted it and I missed it. 

Error (1000)(132, 10054) 

I have had this for well over a week now. After reading through many forums, I'm not the only one. After countless emails back and forth, nothing has been accomplished. I am getting nothing but copy and paste responses and stupid fixes that don't even work. It's not my computer or anything on my end since my boyfriend's computer, which is feet away from mine and exactly the same, has no problems whatsoever. The problem is on their end, which they will never admit to. 

I have an issue you may have forgotten. Forgive me if you posted it and I missed it. 

Error (1000)(132, 10054) 

I have had this for well over a week now. After reading through many forums, I'm not the only one. After countless emails back and forth, nothing has been accomplished. I am getting nothing but copy and paste responses and stupid fixes that don't even work. It's not my computer or anything on my end since my boyfriend's computer, which is feet away from mine and exactly the same, has no problems whatsoever. The problem is on their end, which they will never admit to. 

**** Sorry about the double post. ****

5 minutes ago, foxxykat1223 said:

I have an issue you may have forgotten.Forgive me if you posted it and I missed it. 

Error (1000)(132, 10054) 

Hmm, sounds like something here is registering as a duplicate IP. I'd try changing that up slightly. If you're running wireless that could be a problem. If you're running wired but have a wireless router, try connecting via wire through the router. It's a network error for sure. But I just can't say if it's on your end or on NCSoft's end. Give this a try and see if it helps.

13 hours ago, foxxykat1223 said:

I have an issue you may have forgotten. Forgive me if you posted it and I missed it. 

Error (1000)(132, 10054) 

**** Sorry about the double post. ****

Have you tried going into command prompt and typing:

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew

or powering off/on router? Reinstalling, reformatting, try posting what your setup is. I'm sure there's someone on these forums that can help you with your technical issues. GM's are probably really busy with other things xD

I really hope the FPS problem will be fixed asap with the 24 player epic dungeon coming out on the 10th.

It really needs to be fixed otherwise the dungeon is going to be near impossible to do as pretty much all players will be seeing a ~10 fps slideshow.

On 2/4/2016 at 4:18 AM, Babbletr0n said:

If you check my Twitter you will see that I answer dozens of Tweets every day as well as host or co-host the livestream on a weekly basis to try and get information out to the community.  I've been meaning to become more active on the forums but as you can imagine it's quite a lot of work managing the game.

Is this a joke? Twitter?

There needs to be a community manager with a daily presence on these forums doing damage control and keeping everyone up to date with what's going on internally so we can retain some semblance of faith.

Spend less time counting the grabbed cash from your predatory tactics and more time assuring PAYING customers that they haven't thrown money away.

What kind of excuse will you come up with when paying customers don't receive compensation for services not rendered? I can't wait for that laugh.

Updated with the fabric transmutation.

I'm not running a top of the line computer and Blackwyrm usually isn't a problem, but last night when I was there... my client froze for 23 seconds periodically throughout the fight. It would happen over and over again. Farming Blackwyrm usually is easy, not sure what the issue was last night xD but I agree, the optimization patch needs to happen SOON! (please :P)

Also, I do agree with the communication between players and NC Soft staff. I know twitter is ya'lls "main source" of communication, but MOST of the players are on the official forums and are requesting their answers here! It would be nice to have a Q&A, not even on livestream, but if we could have a sit down reply to all these issues, would be really nice and put somewhat a calm over some of the community that are outraged at the silence of the company!

K. Blackwyrm / raid boss contribution

Problem: I did "100 million damage" and didn't get contribution.

Solution: Do more damage. Stay alive.

I got the loot by dying more than 20 times, just pressing 4 when dead, running to him, damaging, then die and repeat.

A friend for example didnt get it because he concentrated more on staying alive.

Updated with 2/11 livestream FAQ's concerning account wardrobes, lack of warlock release date "soon", premium membership benefits, master looters malicious intent.

I'm hoping they fix the FPS drops. The optimization part of Rising Waters patch got me excited, but it didn't seem to fix anything at all. Really hope there's a solution brewing since it practically makes the game unplayable, even on a godly computer setup. 

Archived