Reps handling submitted tickets are not paying attention.. I am gonna pull my hair out

Gamerchick

So I still don't have my Scarlet Outfit restored yet, and twice now it seems they have tried to close my ticket (with latest response saying to submit another).  I don't understand why my outfit hasn't been restored or why they are closing a ticket that is not resolved? 

In addition there are certain items that for some reason won't store in my wardrobe.  The White Dragon outfit on my alt toon and on my main toon the "unique" glasses won't store.  I was given a response on the separate ticket concerning the inability to store some outfits/items that only premium members can store items in the wardrobe, and I am a premium member.  So I updated saying "I am a premium member".  What the heck is going on??  

Well I assume cosmetics that don't show up in the wardrobe list also can't be stored in it yet, I haven't seen those in the wardrobe from what I remember, they'll probably just have to patch it in... the last patch that added the new costumes you mentioned also added a few more costumes into the wardrobe that were not there beforehand, yet already available in game.

As for your other concerns, can't help you there I'm afraid.

Hmmm.. yea I just looked I didn't see that White Dragon Outfit or the Unique glasses in the Wardrobe.. so I think you may be right.  It would be nice however if the rep could point that out instead of a generic reply of "only premium members can store outfits in the wardrobe" without ever looking at my account to see that I am a premium member.  In addition what is up with all of us missing our Scarlet Shade outfits?  Have some people gotten that restored yet?  Because I am still missing it.

The majority of support seems to be automated.

My last ticket spanned over 7 replies and not once was my question answered, instead I was given copy & paste advice on something I never even asked about.

In the end I simply said if you can't answer my question just close the ticket....They replied with "Thanks for updating us, If there is anything else we can help with let us know".

3 minutes ago, Houlon said:

The majority of support seems to be automated.

My last ticket spanned over 7 replies and not once was my question answered, instead I was given copy & paste advice on something I never even asked about.

In the end I simply said if you can't answer my question just close the ticket....They replied with "Thanks for updating us, If there is anything else we can help with let us know".

This is what happens when you outsource to a group where their first language isn't English. I reported an issue too and got a generic bug report macro and again failed after a 3rd response to address the real issue. 

Just ask to be escalated at that point.

I'm giving it a few more days, Then I'm sending Screen shoots and gameplay clips i have of the outfit. I have have the thing on my NCsoft profile that says I bought it. I would care, if I was at least given regular updates on the issue. Every other MMO I have played gives you regular updates on shit like this.

I don't really think it's automated, considering how slow the replies normally are.

The people handling support must have really terrible reading comprehension skills though. Every ticket I've sent in has received a reply that's slightly off the mark, like I sent in a suggestion on combating gold farming bots and they said that they could not let me know what they're planning to do to deal with them. ._.

4 minutes ago, Gamerchick said:

yep I just got a third email that doesn't address the issue and implies I don't have Premium Membership.  I started another thread.  I have asked repeatedly to escalate my tickets.

If you didn't, attach a screenshot of your premium membership on your character profile. It'll show them it's active, if they still imply you don't have it then it's obvious they just don't bother looking and its pretty much automated.

I've had a ticket open since 19th. Every few days I create a new ticket to remind them they say I will have my refund in 24 hours and shouldn't create a new ticket. Pay someone from Kelly services $8 to come in and take 5 minutes to issue me my 2000nc coins.

38 minutes ago, Houlon said:

If you didn't, attach a screenshot of your premium membership on your character profile. It'll show them it's active, if they still imply you don't have it then it's obvious they just don't bother looking and its pretty much automated.

I am almost 100 % certain sending a screenshot will not make a difference in the response..lol

Can confirm that their support sucks. Been asking for help as to why when I logged in earlier and on one of my characters I go to report a spammer and the game suddenly freezes and stops responding. Now I can't log on that character but the rest I can. Still waiting for a response that actually fixes my issue

1 minute ago, Gamerchick said:

I am almost 100 % certain sending a screenshot will not make a difference in the response..lol

It doesn't, Tried it myself. It's just something else to prove that they are a complete waste of time.

I gave up on my ticket after their 8th reply still ignored my actual question.

Considering I spent enough money that could have paid for 2 years worth of 16.00 a month membership this is aggravating.  I really really like the game and the outfits etc... but this makes me feel like I wasted my money to a certain extent and does not make me feel compelled to continue a premium membership once mine runs out.  

Archived