MAKE WEAPON SKINS SAVEABLE ? STORABLE

mbrown17

hey so why can't you guys make the skins for weapons saveable or something once weve skinned it to our current weapon like if I skin my sword into razortusk sword and then I deciede I want to do a different one and reskin it I should be able to go back to the razortusk skin anytime I want but instead I would if have to pay up to 90 silver to glamour my weapon again and that's with a 55% weapon glamour discount. or atleast the skins u buy in the store should be saveable I mean if I wanna change my weapon skin now ive just wasted 900 some ncoin or however much it was to get that skin.

I am alll for weapon wardrobes! I am very tired of getting two of every weapon just in case I decide I want to use the skin later on, my banks getting pretty crowded as well lol. Since everything in the cash shop is essentially just being rented, it should all be significantly cheaper imo. Maybe we all have just become spoiled, but I can't remember a time in any game that when you bought an outfit or weapon skin with real money, if it got deleted you were not able to reclaim it.

Archived