so, are all costumes gonna be like this?

AceMaster

3 minutes ago, gasjelly said:

I'm female, and I for one LOVE the revealing outfits. I'm sure there are plenty that aren't revealing, look at the dresses for the autumn. 

Go and wear some pretty dresses if you can't stand the sight of your own female bodies.

Agreed..however I think some of them, as evidenced by some of the posts in this thread, do not equally want to allow you the CHOICE of wearing sexy / revealing outfits.  If you do, you are a 'stereotypical male who can't get laid'.

While a bit derailed, that was the topic of the argument for the last few pages here in general.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SasamiMasaki said:

Agreed..however I think some of them, as evidenced by some of the posts in this thread, do not equally want to allow you the CHOICE of wearing sexy / revealing outfits.  If you do, you are a 'stereotypical male who can't get laid'.

While a bit derailed, that was the topic of the argument for the last few pages here in general.

Oh yeah, I know, alot of people presume I'm a 'stereotypical male who can't get laid' because i'm not a feminazi. xD They can't fathom the fact that a woman would like their own character to be sexy.

Honestly, those people who would get upset by this are only people who are insecure about their own sexuality and want to push their values on other people.

2 minutes ago, Gargamellow said:

Like these people?

Heaven forbid a woman is in shape and healthy!

I say, that's just a bunch of beautiful bodies turned into quite 'chubby' bodies. Am I not allowed to have a beautiful body in real life? Is that not counted as 'average' ? 

It's a computer game people. Jesus. 

They act like it's not the same for men either. 

Actually there are some concepts for some less revealing outfits i would insta buy - (...a japanese Miko-outfit.. that would be awesome...)

But also there are some of the sexier outfits i will only farm in order to complete my collection. If there are more options in items, i dont mind - sexier outfits for male chars? hell yeah sure even though i'm an insecure ugly guy who can't get laid and therefore only playing femal chars *nuff* The game isn't designed just to pamper my personal taste and i bet there is not a single person who likes every single outfit. So more diversity is always welcome, and we will definitly get more. bit by bit NC will sell them to us.

It might be shocking to someone certain - but i do enjoy both: modest and sexy - it depends on what the outfit actually try to be. For school Uniform i cant wait for the grey classic version as the back to school seem unfitting to this topic somehow. But i will farm every version of the Outfits we'll get with bloodshade habor(the white one is just gorgeous).

On 31-1-2016 at 4:59 AM, AceMaster said:

I have 3 characters. Each has an unique costume in mind. I wish i had more alternatives as I already got bored using same costume for 2 weeks on my assassin. Don't have anything to aim for to be honest.

Out of all the outfits in this game you only like 1 for each of your characters?

There are quite a few full body suit armors for females to chose from, the Stratus armor is none revealing, the infernal dungeon one is also fully enclosed, then there is the one you get at the completion of the story that looks samurai ish, also fully inclosed, the one you get from a quest in the desert mirage that looks allot like Kirito's coat from SAO, theres a duplicate black suit like Pioneer from the store, hajoons suit is also just showing a bit of leg, not too much and quite possible allot i am forgetting to mention, even Stinger only has the arms exposed for Jin.

All the costume info has been out there for years, you can also opt to play a male instead ?

• Lock6 locked this topic

Archived