so, are all costumes gonna be like this?

AceMaster

Just now, Faedden said:

Ok dude, it's really tough getting laid sometimes, i get it, for real, man to man. You gotta stop tho man.

Seriously, is that all you've got?  If you are going to attempt to engage in a war of words and wit, please avail yourself of both and come less poorly armed next time. 

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, FanDeLTmS said:

5 bucks on Faedden is actually the same person since Account was created within this hour. Nice try, Lup, nice try.

Lups, real name is Rosey Palm.   He gets laid all the time by her.

Infact, i bet hes getting "laid" right now.

2 minutes ago, FanDeLTmS said:

5 bucks on Faedden is actually the same person since Account was created within this hour. Nice try, Lup, nice try.

Do I need to show my account? My Aion account? You can lurk the forums you know that right? Without signing in.

Just now, Dowra said:

Uh huh, really laying it on thick Lup.

You don't have to believe me, unlike you guys I'm not going to get mad at someone else's opinion.
This account is old and if you want screenshots I can provide them. The salt is building up way too much.

2 minutes ago, Faedden said:

You don't have to believe me, unlike you guys I'm not going to get mad at someone else's opinion.
This account is old and if you want screenshots I can provide them. The salt is building up way too much.

You really need to go get laid Lup. 

8 minutes ago, SasamiMasaki said:

Seriously, is that all you've got?  If you are going to attempt to engage in a war of words and wit, please avail yourself of both and come less poorly armed next time. 

That's all that's needed man :)

it's funny a man a few pages back said he never posts no one denies that but question me?

This is how you can tell some one is salty when they question silly stuff.

Just now, Faedden said:

it's funny a man a few pages back said he never posts no one denies that but question me?

. Lup, stop making alt accounts, and get some action.

Care to define what you are attempting to say here?  Can't quite make sense of your word salad here....

1 minute ago, Dowra said:

. Lup, stop making alt accounts, and get some action.

Funny, Funny man, but you have no proof I am Lup.

You're salty because someone agrees with her. Look man, you aren't always right in life. I need to get laid? You've been here arguing with Lup for awhile and now with me.

:P

33 minutes ago, Faedden said:

You really can't say anything, you raged as soon as you read the words "cant get laid" I suspect you feel like you're superior? Yet you got extremely emotionally over a comment that wasn't even directed towards you. It was directed towards no person directly.

You are no the voice of reason, and the fact that you keep trying to purposely misgender her proves that you're extremely upset cause she knows you can't get laid. Hit the gym, eat right, clean yourself up instead of being angry at random people on the internet. You didn't win man and you don't look like the more reasonable person her man.

Anyone would be mad because it's a brainless cop-out, dismissive, and doesn't carry any weight to it.

How would that person feel if he came back with "well you're just pissed because you're an ugly landwhale" that would seem pretty stupid right?

He shouldn't have even responded in the first place.

Translation: We know you're a virgin that can't get laid.

Ahh yes, back to this.  So tell me Lup or whatever you are...when exactly did you 'graduate' from the 6th grade?  Because apparently you have progressed above that level in wisdom, intellect or wit.  

Psst..here's a clue:  repeating an insult doesn't make it true, nor convinces anyone of anything...save for giving ample demonstration of your own increasing desperation.  

Translation: We know you're a virgin that can't get laid.

Im a virgin? Oh, wow. Call me virgin Mary then!

You do know that your attempt to pretend being a virgin in the first place, is an insult, is hilarious right?  If you think that would make someone feel salty, it just shows where your insecurities are, Lup <3

3 minutes ago, brasteir said:

Anyone would be mad because it's a brainless cop-out, dismissive, and doesn't carry any weight to it.

How would that person feel if he came back with "well you're just pissed because you're an ugly landwhale" that would seem pretty stupid right?

He shouldn't have even responded in the first place.

To be fair, one of my responses to Lup's repeated tossing out of 'you can't get laid' was this:

3 hours ago, SasamiMasaki said:

Suuure you are.  You are the one tossing out accusations to people that like the features / look of this game as if they were 'males who can't get laid'.  No one even brought that up and the conversation wasn't one which needed your snide insinuation / insult.  So do tell..what precisely is your issue that you seemed to be obsessing over whether or not 'someone gets laid'?  Is there something you want to tell us? Perhaps you are having trouble finding partners that are willing to risk hypothermia of the ol manhood?

Of course by that point I could care less how '(s)he' felt.

2 minutes ago, Enamour said:

Just a warning btw, if the personal attacks don't stop some of you will actually end up banned.

Honestly, I thought if I repeated his insult at him a few times, he would understand how stupid it was, but, sadly i was wrong.

Archived