RNG fail (intentionally not getting the weapon is needed for your class)

Cooley

2 hours ago, Aiezen said:

Lots of people are losing their minds over having to endlessly grind to get something, but most situations the game gives you a much simpler way. For example the wheel weapons. Sell a key or charm and just buy them off the AH. The Blight weapon you need for Breakthrough, use a Viridian Key to guarantee your classes weapon! The Daily Dash gives you one of those items that transforms into Hongmoon coins, so use the Hongmoon Coins to buy the key!

Can you explain how do you  do this from daily dash to get viridian key because i have been griding blackram narrows for almost 30 times and have yet to get my blight lynblade  and getting really frustrated, this is way too low level for grinding my ass off. This rng feel really rigged, i have almost 3-5 of every other weap

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/31/2016 at 6:58 PM, motoarch said:

This is NOT true.  I need a purple weapon drop by the dragon near Hog Hamlet to do my next upgrade.  I need 3 keys for each chest to get the weapon and so far I have 5 swords, 1 lynblade, 2 staffs, 2 axes, 3 razors and a gauntlet; no dagger yet.    That's 39 keys and counting!

Get your facts straight before running off at the mouth.

There are no dragons in the game yet that drop weapons for upgrading?

filthycasual.png

20 skittering tunnels runs, at least as I didn't track how many runs I did, just for dokumn dagger to enter supply chain dungeon via cross server. it's stupid and lame and makes me wanna strangle a tree every time I think about how I spent hours to get the specific class weapon.

i agree with some ppl that some classes do have a really skewed chance at the drop rates unlike my kfm which got most of everything in less than 5 runs.

(except the profane shroud. the only item that i had to spend 400+ essences on for a stupid wheel drop)

where as i made a blade dancer and  force master and the drop rate where *cricket*ing insane amounts of stupid.

some class item drop seem broken 

the end.

Why not just get brilliant keys that guarantee the Weapons?

Viridian Brilliant Key for Blackram Narrows Weapon can be bought for the Hongmoon Coins you get from Daily Dash.

Cinderlands and Moonwater Brilliant Keys are tradeable and in the Auction house for Silver/Gold, you actually get 1 Moonwater Key from a survey and they are 1-2 gold on the Auction house, Cinderlands brilliant Keys are a few silver so just buy those for the breaktrough weapons.

2 minutes ago, WizzyD said:

yet there is blackwyrm if thats not a dragon idk what is.

then there is hujikar weapon needed for upgrading. if this is also not a dragon of sometype idk what is.

There are no dragons in the game yet that drop weapons for upgrading?

Blackwyrm is a dragon yup.Does it drop a weapon used for upgrading your weapon yet? Nope

3 minutes ago, tet666 said:

Why not just get brilliant keys that guarantee the Weapons?

Viridian Brilliant Key for Blackram Narrows Weapon can be bought for the Hongmoon Coins you get from Daily Dash.

Cinderlands and Moonwater Brilliant Keys are teadeable and in the Auctionhouse for Silver/Gold.

Sure enough those are valid options but some ppl rather not spend money on a key. If you got insane amount of BS bad luck. that very well might be the answer to a lot problems.

As for blue weapons buy them if you don't want the heartbreak.

I don't understand why people cry out "rigged" when they don't get what they want in 1-3 attempts. Unless you`re willing to go into the game's code and pull out actual proof that the numbers are made to be stacked against you, it's better to keep quiet. Not wasting your keys on things that aren't required to Breakthrough your weapon may also alleviate some pains. But, yeah, "RNG is RNG".

13 minutes ago, WizzyD said:

Sure enough those are valid options but some ppl rather not spend money on a key. If you got insane amount of BS bad luck. that very well might be the answer to a lot problems.

As for blue weapons buy them if you don't want the heartbreak.

Real Money? no i mean Silver and Gold i just bought Brilliant Cinderlands Keys yesterday for a few Silver from the Auctionhouse (not the cash shop) for a alt i didn't know they where there either but they are, i bought a brilliant Moonwater key as well for 1 Gold or so.

It took me 15kills and 17 boxes before I was able to get my Blight Staff. Deva Staff I rolled on my fifth box, took me 7 boxes and 4 kills before I got the Inferno Staff.
Yeah, it's frustrating to sit there and grind everything out, but that's the type of game this is. Why did you jump on board without looking into it?

It takes me about an hour to do each region's daily quests after reset, and that always stocks me up with plenty of keys. I've yet to run out of anything I truly -need-

Also, it's probably a lot faster to jump to another channel with no one around and kill the Deva for the 4 stones than to buy on the market. Though there are always 10-12 Destro bots camping it, channel 4 and channel 5 usually seem pretty barren to me.

Just now, tet666 said:

Money ? no i mean Silver and Gold i just bought Brilliant Cinderlands Keys yesterday for a few Silver from the Auctionhouse for a alt i didn't know they where there either but they are, i bought a brilliant Moonwater key as well for 1 Gold or so.

lol gold and silver is still a form of a currency though in-game. another name for currency is money...

1 minute ago, WizzyD said:

lol gold and silver is still a form of a currency though in-game. another name for currency is money...

Yeah that's right i just thought he ment you could only buy those from the cash shop for real money which isn't the case and i rather buy 1 brilliant key for 15 silver then spend 20-30 normal keys which are 10 silver each from the npc..

31 minutes ago, Arathos said:

20 skittering tunnels runs, at least as I didn't track how many runs I did, just for dokumn dagger to enter supply chain dungeon via cross server. it's stupid and lame and makes me wanna strangle a tree every time I think about how I spent hours to get the specific class weapon.

You shouldve bought it. Time is more precious and the silver you use to buy it you can earn in the dungeon. 

2 minutes ago, Dhystrali said:

It took me 15kills and 17 boxes before I was able to get my Blight Staff. Deva Staff I rolled on my fifth box, took me 7 boxes and 4 kills before I got the Inferno Staff.
Yeah, it's frustrating to sit there and grind everything out, but that's the type of game this is. Why did you jump on board without looking into it?

It takes me about an hour to do each region's daily quests after reset, and that always stocks me up with plenty of keys. I've yet to run out of anything I truly -need-

Also, it's probably a lot faster to jump to another channel with no one around and kill the Deva for the 4 stones than to buy on the market. Though there are always 10-12 Destro bots camping it, channel 4 and channel 5 usually seem pretty barren to me.

Best part of the post "That's the type of game this is" FINALLY SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS THIS IS AN MMO?! YOU GRIND IN MMOS?!?! WHAT!?64849298.jpg

2 minutes ago, CassiveMock said:

You shouldve bought it. Time is more precious and the silver you use to buy it you can earn in the dungeon. 

I aint gonna spend 2 gold on a key to get a dagger that I'm not even using. I only need it to be able to enter blackram supply chain dungeon through cross server because it's almost impossible to find a team otherwise.

if you're wondering, it's not about the money it's solid principle. don't spend resources on broken features in game because you're highly going to lose more than you going to win. though time is more valuable but in my case I put money over time.

1 minute ago, Arathos said:

I aint gonna spend 2 gold on a key to get a dagger that I'm not even using. I only need it to be able to enter blackram supply chain dungeon through cross server because it's almost impossible to find a team otherwise.

if you're wondering, it's not about the money it's solid principle. don't spend resources on broken features in game because you're highly going to lose more than you going to win. though time is more valuable but in my case I put money over time.

I meant the weapon and not key. I never bought key too. Dokuron something? You can buy it on the marketplace. 

2 minutes ago, Arathos said:

you can buy just the dokuma dagger too. skip the and dungeon as well.

Archived