Does NCsoft not care!!!

Dante2k16

im a paying customer i wrote a post and ticket containing this - yet EVERYONE of my clan mebers who are't subscribers can get on!! and ive yet to hear back from over 4 hours now after submitting the ticket.!!!!!

I double click Blade & Soul > type my password in then get the standard loader that does a file check and patch check then I click start and get the usual dragon emblem loading screen then instead of getting into the game and getting an error report I'm confronted with a crash error report window? p.s. I've used the repair tool and still get the same problem deleted and reinstalled the game and yes ive turned chroma keyboard to N in the client configuration and restarted my computer.  no i haven't got any third party programmes installed i haven't updated nor downgraded any hardware or software so you dont need my computer specs either i have had no trouble with the game (except maintenance days and release obviously) until the recent maintenance and patch the problem is 100% on your side.

im deleting the game now as ive deleted it and reinstalled it twice now and no progress on the problem im investing my money in a more reliable company no wonder blizzard kept WOW alive so long..... way better customer services you can actually ring their technical team they are EU friendly and have EU contact. goodbye!

1 minute ago, Dante2k16 said:

i wrote a post and ticket containing this - yet EVERYONE of my clan mebers who are't subscribers can get on!! and ive yet to hear back from over 4 hours now after submitting the ticket.!!!!!

I double click Blade & Soul > type my password in then get the standard loader that does a file check and patch check then I click start and get the usual dragon emblem loading screen then instead of getting into the game and getting an error report I'm confronted with a crash error report window? p.s. I've used the repair tool and still get the same problem deleted and reinstalled the game and yes ive turned chroma keyboard to N in the client configuration and restarted my computer.  no i haven't got any third party programmes installed i haven't updated nor downgraded any hardware or software so you dont need my computer specs either i have had no trouble with the game (except maintenance days and release obviously) until the recent maintenance and patch the problem is 100% on your side.

im a paying customer

Can you please change this, becoming a paying costumer doesn't makes you special in any way then the others when it comes to support, its not even stated in the TOS.

4 hours ago, Dante2k16 said:

take your TOA and erm shove it where the sun don;t shine i want real replies not some stuck up twerp who just got offended cuz somone whos paying deserves more rights... hence why theres a BONUS to being premium WE ARE more special lol.... job on mate

*cricket* way much?

10 minutes ago, Dante2k16 said:

im a paying customer i wrote a post and ticket containing this - yet EVERYONE of my clan mebers who are't subscribers can get on!! and ive yet to hear back from over 4 hours now after submitting the ticket.!!!!!

i would not hold your breath it takes a day just to get someone to answer you and its just copy paste. one of the worst customer service  i have ever seen

2 minutes ago, Dante2k16 said:

i did if you read the post lol!!!

I did. You only mentioned that the crash took place after the BNS logo popped up, not the actual error that was given to you when it did.

A screenshot would help.

11 minutes ago, Lunaus said:

Try my fix here: 

It may be left over game files in your Registry. May help.

ive tried that thanks finally someone mature with a sensible reply. thank you but i ran CCleaner and got rid of any residual files.  

3 minutes ago, StrawHat said:

" I'm confronted with a crash error report window " So is that what the window says?

yes a crash error report after typing password in and clicking start you get the goldendragon BS logo right? after 5 mins of that being it a BS error report box pops up.

4 hours ago, DBug said:

I did. You only mentioned that the crash took place after the BNS logo popped up, not the actual error that was given to you when it did.

A screenshot would help.

well im pretty sure everyone knows what the error report window looks like there is no code or anything just an error report box with a textual area if you want to add any information and  a send - cancel button mate thank you for a decent reply also i do apologise for my rage 

24 minutes ago, jwhennies said:

i would not hold your breath it takes a day just to get someone to answer you and its just copy paste. one of the worst customer service  i have ever seen

I know right? literally i had issues with their wildstar also when i was a PAYING customer before it went F2P nc soft really need to shutdown tbh ive never seen a more dis functioned company and yet im arrogant and ignorant to my own opinions because i STILL try out their new games....

I'm trying not to be unreasonable, but this is driving me ABSOLUTELY CRAZY!

I had to disable razer chroma the first time to fix it. THEN the next patch made it so I had to reenable EVERYTHING to get it to work. NOW IT'S BACK THIS PATCH! Oh my god this is a nightmare. I am having this same issue and none of the normal fixes are helping. What the hell is going on with these patches? Fix this garbage for the love of god.

4 hours ago, Dante2k16 said:

Hey Dante2k16,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble getting into the game. The post you've shared with us doesn't seem to contain all of the information. Please make sure to give our Customer Support team whatever information they need (including if whatever they tell you isn't working) so that they can help get it resolved. Sometimes it may take a few communications with them via e-mail to finally get a resolution so please be patient.

Also, just to clear up any miscommunication, our support team responds to all players, whether they've paid or not. Additionally, we don't stop people from playing the game because they've paid or not paid.

Good luck!

Archived