Materials for crafting and Premium accounts

CIUPI

I would like to see materials (rare ones like moonstones and higher stuff) in the hoongmoonshop. Ppl that buy premium generally do it for avoiding hundreds of hours of farming because they do not have time for that. It's a fair exchange, you get money to support the servers and and ppl with less time don't get demotivated playing the game for weeks to get stuff in order to make a few materials needed for an upgrade. 

If that isn't possible , at least give Premium accounts with above 30 days membership the option to trade hoongmoonshop stuff for ingame gold. I know you have the option to give a gift, but many players are afraid of being fooled.

1 minute ago, CIUPI said:

I would like to see materials (rare ones like moonstones and higher stuff) in the hoongmoonshop. Ppl that buy premium generally do it for avoiding hundreds of hours of farming because they do not have time for that. It's a fair exchange, you get money to support the servers and and ppl with less time don't get demotivated playing the game for weeks to get stuff in order to make a few materials needed for an upgrade. 

If that isn't possible , at least give Premium accounts with above 30 days membership the option to trade hoongmoonshop stuff for ingame gold. I know you have the option to give a gift, but many players are afraid of being fooled.

no worry there will be a currency exchange where u can trade nccoins into gold soon, so u can buy all the stuff from the marketplace

p2w what? arena pvp isn't about gear that is one thing. and second, i'm just asking for materials not for the items. ofc i would apply some conditions like a certain period of membership and stuff like that, but i for one payed for 365 days membership and i don't see that paying off in any way. I just had enough MMPRG matials farming during my years of playing this kind of games and i would prefer having a RL also, instead i pay for the advantage of buying materials. p2w in open world pvp? maybe yes, but lets get real, often in open world pvp you get trashed depending on how many ppl you face and it's not so much gear dependent as it's for skill. 

P.S. BTW 365 days membership it's about 120 euros translated. Don't you think it's enough for having an option to buy more stuf in the shop? it's not like it's for free.

sry for typos...still sleepy

i am in the military and most of the time i work the only time i get to log on is when i am off duty or on vication

and i dont have much time to farm, but i dont mind wasting my time trying to get the mat i need to craft them even

if it takes me a month at least i have some thing to look forward to after work. so to u who say u dont have time

is just bull crap u are just lazy you're so use to people handing thing to u. if u cant work for it u dont have the right to

use it simple as that. this is not food stamp 

21 minutes ago, CIUPI said:

p2w what? arena pvp isn't about gear that is one thing. and second, i'm just asking for materials not for the items. ofc i would apply some conditions like a certain period of membership and stuff like that, but i for one payed for 365 days membership and i don't see that paying off in any way. I just had enough MMPRG matials farming during my years of playing this kind of games and i would prefer having a RL also, instead i pay for the advantage of buying materials. p2w in open world pvp? maybe yes, but lets get real, often in open world pvp you get trashed depending on how many ppl you face and it's not so much gear dependent as it's for skill. 

P.S. BTW 365 days membership it's about 120 euros translated. Don't you think it's enough for having an option to buy more stuf in the shop? it's not like it's for free.

sry for typos...still sleepy

34 minutes ago, CIUPI said:

Moonstones are the hardest to come by while upgrading items. So yes. You ARE asking materials for items.

21 minutes ago, omgomgwtf said:

Then how about they add every endgame gear item too, since you don't/can't farm it yourself? Get real mate.

yes, i'm asking materials for items in exchange of 120 euros membership + that i have to still pay those materials with real cash, so what did you do to support the servers? just farm?  

anyway, i got the answer i wanted reading the forums so i'll stop posting in here.

If you really had enough of such MMOS and the farming you wouldnt be playing here. And its hilarious how you blame the game for not having a real life....xD

Nothing is free and easy in this big cruel world, get real now and move ur butt to farm and if you dont like it well....we wont hold you back here.

that way game would just become p2w. Later on, when gear upgrades gonna cost a lot, where you gonna need to farm materials for real, this 'sell them in a shop' would just ruin the whole game. Even now, to get into Poh6/4 ppl requesting to have a specific gear. Later on, it would be even worse. Those who have money would just buy everything, and others would be undergeared most of the time.

Relax will you? the currency exchange from hoongmoon coins into gold and viceversa will be introduced soon...and that one convienient way to satisfy both free2play and premium accounts. so i got my answer .

Archived