Blademaster PVPing 'n' chilling.

Second

Whenever I see huge amount of complaining in the forums, I just keep calm and HOLY *cricket* summoner again...

Just kidding. Here is some Blademaster PVP with all appropriate epic battle music. 

Hopefully you liked it! Video

Oh and please, consider subscribing if you enjoyed or learned from it something, it helps me HUGE! Thanks :)

14 hours ago, Pach said:

Really love this video.

May i know your skills and combo ? I'm a level 40 Blademaster but i always get rekt badly in PVP :(

I have my combo on my channel :) And you can see my detailed skillbuild on video description, just updated to there.

15 hours ago, Enamour said:

I really liked it. Blademaster vs Blademaster is my favorite fight since you're both trying to avoid giving an opening for Rush then it becomes a QE dance lol.

Yeah, man. I love BM vs BM match up because it looks so good and fast pace. BM's in this patch can do 4 times Q/E in a row, so imagine both bm's doing that :D

6 hours ago, amorent said:

Awesome skill and video, what is the hardest matchup for bms this patch? 

Definitely skilled summoner, or skilled sin.

6 hours ago, Suna said:

Do you win often against sin? Because i have lot problems against them. Any good tip would be welcome.

I usually just be quiet and accept the dick that sin gives. But what you want to do against sin is let him control the game and until he makes a move, you have every tool to break that momentum of his.

3 hours ago, Ghobe said:

Take this video down. You're going to cause people to think that BM is not only viable, but op.

ROFLMAO. Thank you, sir.

10 minutes ago, Second said:

E has no cooldown. And you can only use E when you are in draw stance.

So imagine SS towards them, E - 4 - E - Q - E

Ah...here I thought using the E in draw stance just meant you could bypass the cooldown, not prevent it from going on cooldown in general.

3 minutes ago, Ghobe said:

Ah...here I thought using the E in draw stance just meant you could bypass the cooldown, not prevent it from going on cooldown in general.

Yeah, it's common to think like that. BM has difficult mechanics, that's why there isn't so many platinum/diamond BM's.

7 hours ago, LelleASD said:

Hello sir, gotta say. Holy smokes that was an awesome video. I am an blade master myself, and a beginner at that. 

Please make more of these videos!

Oh sorry, didn't see your post right off the bat.

Yes, will do more videos and if you are playing BM, stay determined. It'll get a lot better in future, but you should be learning the basics within this patch.
There is hard times, I know, but the greatest tip for new BM players is that you just need to practise and DO NOT GET ANGRY. If you go on tilt, you don't learn. Maybe do 10-15 minute break and think what you could've done better. That's what I did and here is the result :)

14 hours ago, Second said:

Oh sorry, didn't see your post right off the bat.

Yes, will do more videos and if you are playing BM, stay determined. It'll get a lot better in future, but you should be learning the basics within this patch.
There is hard times, I know, but the greatest tip for new BM players is that you just need to practise and DO NOT GET ANGRY. If you go on tilt, you don't learn. Maybe do 10-15 minute break and think what you could've done better. That's what I did and here is the result :)

I just love BM. And yes I will keep on training. I usually don't tilt. 

Will look forward to your future BM video "pwnage". 

I noticed in your fight against Assassin that his flashbang recovery didn't blind you. Is there some trick to this or is it just random?

Also, Five point strike supposedly puts you into blade stance afterwards, but you used an E stance switch after using it. Is that because you used it before the entire animation for five point strike finished?

On 1/31/2016 at 7:55 PM, Ricecrakka said:

I noticed in your fight against Assassin that his flashbang recovery didn't blind you. Is there some trick to this or is it just random?

Also, Five point strike supposedly puts you into blade stance afterwards, but you used an E stance switch after using it. Is that because you used it before the entire animation for five point strike finished?

This was not bug, I moved myself out of the reach when I tabbed. It showed on my screen that I was too close, but on his screen I wasn't. Lucky me :P

At what time do you mean I did the five point strike?

11 hours ago, Second said:

This was not bug, I moved myself out of the reach when I tabbed. It showed on my screen that I was too close, but on his screen I wasn't. Lucky me :P

At what time do you mean I did the five point strike?

Thanks for the clarification on the flashbang.

As for the Five Point Strike, I was referring to the video at around the 1:22 mark. However, after rewatching the video, I realized that the opponent resisted the daze as he used a recovery (and therefore the knockup), which was why you had the opportunity to showcase the multiple Q/Es ( a E -> Q -> E starting from draw stance I think). 

So I guess if the opponent resists/blocks the Five Point Strike, you do not go into Blade Stance?

1 hour ago, Ricecrakka said:

Thanks for the clarification on the flashbang.

As for the Five Point Strike, I was referring to the video at around the 1:22 mark. However, after rewatching the video, I realized that the opponent resisted the daze as he used a recovery (and therefore the knockup), which was why you had the opportunity to showcase the multiple Q/Es ( a E -> Q -> E starting from draw stance I think). 

So I guess if the opponent resists/blocks the Five Point Strike, you do not go into Blade Stance?

I didn't do Five point strike at all. I pressed 2-e-q-e, in case he wouldn't have tabbed, I could've continue the combo

Archived