IM TRYING.. i really am but.. assasins and summoners....

Dalapie

tell me that assasins aint easy mode in this game, i know they have some cool utility and stuff but its the easiest class in the game by far. whenever you go stealth you got the full advantage vs blade masters and most melee classes to just sit back and analyze the situation, as a blade master we block and get insta kicked, we cannot use Q or E because we get stunned every time, we swap places, we get cced, they get behind us and the targeting is so clunky that you cannot hit anything behind you because the camera stops moving

summoners. even though i kill the pet within 15 sec of the fight. the summoner soloes me with eeeeeeas. NO PROB what so ever, he doesnt need the pet to kill me, he jus cast alot of aoe on the ground so i cannot block it, i cant get out of it at all and even if i could i cannot close in on him at the same time.

blade master is one of the weakest class in the game so far IF not the weakest of them all , sure he can parry all day but it gets kicked EVERY single time by every class. 

1550-1580 is ONLY assasins and summoners, every1 of them, havent seen any1 above that rating..  im sick and tired of loosing, practising day ind and day out, getting my ass kicked by something that simply cannot be countered at the lvl 45 patch..

The #1 most important goal of the Assassin is to break through all your counters.  They do absolutely no practical damage unless they can cc you while in stealth.  So the trick is to spec into aoe that will knock them out of stealth (you can see their silhouette), and to NOT attack when they are using their counter animation (hands slowly turning in clockwise formation).  Keep in mind that if you don't attack them during this animation they can still use it to teleport behind you and knock you down, provided they are close enough to use it.  This however does not give them the immediate ability to stealth, and often puts them in a really bad situation where most classes can just demolish them if they don't have smoke bomb or other escapes available.

See?  I'm an Assassin main and I just handed you some useful information.  The reason why Assassins are not OP right now is that their gimmick is easily countered.  Summoners and Destroyers however... completely different story.

Just now, Kabraxis said:

The #1 most important goal of the Assassin is to break through all your counters.  They do absolutely no practical damage unless they can cc you while in stealth.  So the trick is to spec into aoe that will knock them out of stealth (you can see their silhouette), and to NOT attack when they are using their counter animation (hands slowly turning in clockwise formation).  Keep in mind that if you don't attack them during this animation they can still use it to teleport behind you and knock you down, provided they are close enough to use it.  This however does not give them the immediate ability to stealth, and often puts them in a really bad situation where most classes can just demolish them if they don't have smoke bomb or other escapes available.

See?  I'm an Assassin main and I just handed you some useful information.  The reason why Assassins are not OP right now is that their gimmick is easily countered.  Summoners and Destroyers however... completely different story.

yo really apreciate those tips i find them very useful :) thx alot,  also found out that i should SPAM the F botton whenever i can to get out of most situations , :) same vs kung fu masters , but can you tell me... how long time it takes before the clockwise teleport is done so i can stay out of range and wait it out

Eeeeh. 
I think all the classes are OP in their own way but to stay on topic:  I can't speak for assassins, but I do know that, as a summoner, I usually win duels because people automatically assume that the cat is the aggressor or that the I'll use the cat for set ups and combos, so they rush in to kill the cat and ignore me. I have my skill points set so that the cat is strictly used for gaining focus, if I'm in a pinch, and getting me out of grapples if I absolutely have no other recourse. Other than that, the cat is merely a distraction. It's extremely amusing to see people waste their time on the familiar while I mindlessly stack them with debuffs, snares and dots. I'm not sure if they don't notice that the cat isn't doing anything but auto attacking, BUT they usually don't realize until they lose. 
The matches where I am challenged is when the other player doesn't give a damn about the cat, and focuses me, non stop. 
There ARE players who are dependent on the cat, but realize that there are also summoners who don't use their cat at all. You can easily tell the difference if you pay attention to the match. 

hey do absolutely no practical damage unless they can cc you while in stealth.

spec into aoe that will knock them out of stealth

Pretty much all classes do their dmg while ccd and ugh bm aoe.... BM aoe has too pitiful range to hit anything and even if they were close sin moves fast in stealth making you easily miss your stuff. B; V specced to knockback is extremly good for this matter but 1min cd is nasty and u cannot rly utilize flock of blades skills

Block once and its friking gg aswell as stun break is tied to their main dmg button. Same goes for summoner aswell, block>knockback in sunflower button

And if sin would be at bm melee range theres no way for bm to pull any meaningful dmg.

Sin can also run away just outside melee range where your unable to hit anything. Summoners also do this annyoing cheesing :p

Sin vs BM is amongst the most brutals hard counters in game.

7 hours ago, Kabraxis said:

Gee I wish BMs actually had meaningful AoE to knock Assassins out of stealth that isn't on a 60 SECOND COOLDOWN.

2 hours ago, Jyeo said:

Gee I wish BMs actually had meaningful AoE to knock Assassins out of stealth that isn't on a 60 SECOND COOLDOWN.

You also have Shoulder Charge Stage 2, Lunar Slash any form, Flicker Stage 1/2, Singing Lark(Pierce T3S3), Anklebiter/Sundering Sword, Stage 2 Breeze. Some of these have short->medium cooldowns while others are spammable.

6 minutes ago, Ghobe said:

You also have Shoulder Charge Stage 2, Lunar Slash any form, Flicker Stage 1/2, Singing Lark(Pierce T3S3), Anklebiter/Sundering Sword, Stage 2 Breeze. Some of these have short->medium cooldowns while others are spammable.

All of which are outranged by the stuff Assassins can do in stealth and usually get resisted or evaded when we actually manage to land them. They also have long animations other than lunar slash, which really isn't spammable like a Destroyer's or Blade Dancer's spins, and ankle biter, which has 5 range, only hits directly in front of you (it doesn't hit sides despite the animation), is easily readable and telegraphed, and on a 20 second cooldown.

Shoulder Charge Stage 2, Lunar Slash any form, Flicker Stage 1/2, Singing Lark(Pierce T3S3), Anklebiter/Sundering Sword, Stage 2 Breeze.

All of which are outranged by the stuff Assassins can do in stealth

Exactly this unless its some random low silver

Plus you would never ever have points for speccing pierce and it's also abysmal. Shoulder charge is meh for the fact that it cost chi instead of stage1 generation with 30% higher cd. Chi generation is alrdy bad vs sins because block is unusable. Lunar you need for daze

Stage 2 Breeze is okay scenario for this and I would prolly spec it too

However sins first priority is to attack from range with dagger>teleport. This can be countered to some extent with quick camera turn and Q/E spam depending the ping. Daze with comes from decoy is easier to counter with this iframe dodge

Archived