WTFast cause account to be banned?

Dizzynow

So I was just casually playing this morning, and I've been playing since launch on the 15th. 30min after the maintenance or so I get a dc, try to relog get an error from the launcher, okay np. I try to log into the site, now it said my account is locked due to suspicious activity, what? It seems quite a bit of people with the same problem here. My main IG on Mushin is Dizzynow, I don't bot, I don't use any mouse with extra buttons, I use VPN like WTfast to play. I play almost 18+ hours a day right now because I can. how can this even get me banned? I've spent over 300$ worth of NC Coin in the past 2 weeks on you guys, and this crap happens what? Why is services like WTFast getting me banned when you guys said this program is allowed? this is pretty ridiculous. 

Put in a support ticket about it, include all your information. Some people got their accounts auto-banned by the anti-cheat system they have, and were subsequently unbanned. Others were upheld though, so who knows. In any case, 1st step: support.

NCsoft said : You can use WTFast however its at your own risk as they do not support it.

This means you can use it, sure, but if the game wont work, or will cause issues and not run properly because of WTFast they will not assist you because they do not support the program.

And its not really the antihack shield its more the ip range for bots and you are just caught in the crossfire.

NcSoft don't ban you for it but for gameguard it looks like you are using a cheating software so support is your friend. Of course if you can don't use WTFast or VPN and don't loose days of playing because you are waiting on support.

Archived