Will we ever be able to have our own profile avatar?

Gershwin

I think it would be nice if we had a list of images to choose from that are related to the game.

At least it would provide some sort of customization without users abusing this by uploading pictures that could be seen as innapropriate.

As much as I would love full customization, it would only add more to their ticket queue due to users reporting other users for having such images as their avatar picture.

):

12 minutes ago, Khyara Bloodvayne said:

I was thinking the same thing, what's up with being unable to change our profile picture? And what made them pick a lyn for us all, why not at least use the BnS logo or something, it's kind of annoying to make us all look like we use Lyn's in game, I happen to dislike the race >.<

Don't be hating on Hajoon. He lives in the hearts and minds of us all.

Like Santa Clause. Kinda. A little.

...Ssssssort of...?

14 minutes ago, DBug said:

While a good idea on paper, it would allow for vulgar/offensive icons and more than likely NCSoft elected to forgo it for that reason.

That doesn't make any sense in light of the fact that we can put images in our signatures.

EDIT: and we can attached images and videos to posts. If they allow one image in one place it doesn't make sense to deny it in another.

1 minute ago, Khyara Bloodvayne said:

That doesn't make any sense in light of the fact that we can put images in our signatures.

I didn't say it was a good reason to forgo it (or a logical one), but it may have played a part in it. Perhaps the signature pictures were included as a result of an oversight or because they would be easier to moderate.

Archived