Gold Spammers Everywhere

Glyndwr

7 minutes ago, swayzesghost said:

How hard is it to block gold spammers!?!?! surely they are the only people receiving a steady stream of blocks all day. Ohhhh wait NCSOFT is pruposely allowing the gold spamming and have low down shady deals with the Chinese gold spamming account hacking cartels.

NCSOFT needs to renegotiate with the gold spamming account hacking botter cartel, because they are actually runuing the social aspect of the game, which is the driving aspect of a game like this. people are going to start quitting the game like I am. The botters aren't just excessive, they actually made the game unplayable since you literally can't block all of botters with the 50 block list limit, and expanding the limit does NOT solve the problem.

There were just under 250 unique gold spammers within 10 minutes on old man cho server this afternoon. That is insane and a sign that NCSOFT are not very good at this thing they are doing. Maybe NCSOFT has a few good employees, but the people in charge of NCSOFT are some shady crooks and the worst of the worst in the video game industry.

If they REALLY want to cooperate with those goldspamming bastards, then give them a channel, leave the other chats in peace.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, swayzesghost said:

How hard is it to block gold spammers!?!?! surely they are the only people receiving a steady stream of blocks all day. Ohhhh wait NCSOFT is pruposely allowing the gold spamming and have low down shady deals with the Chinese gold spamming account hacking cartels.

That is a really weird conspiracy I've seen thrown around, 

Why would they do that? Why would they not just sell the gold in their own store receiving 100% of the profit versus getting a fraction of the profits from these gold selling sites, while also banning their own players and allowing spam to be rampant decreasing the player count because of this spam, 

It's like shooting yourself to gather the lead from your bullets to resell them, it makes no sense. 

I know my last topic and all topics related to it seem to have been removed. You can't sweep this under the rug and pretend it isn't escalating to the point we can't even talk to each-other.

This is UNACCEPTABLE and the shady don't-let-people-discuss-this-at-all BS is making me doubt I'll spend money on this game or with NX again.

Every chat I see now is filled with gold spam no matter where you go you see gold spam. Its really bad in Faction chat and in Region chat in arena lobby. I don't think I am the only one who is annoyed at not being able to block people in the arena lobby so I don't have to see this gold spam anymore. Can we please see a way to at least hide the gold spam by blocking the player spamming?

11 minutes ago, Cinge said:

Banning does nothing. Its f2p game, they can spam create accounts all day.

IP bans are easy to get around also.

MAC bans. Ban the devices being used. Significantly easier to implement without casualties and the only way around it is MAC spoofing.

Seriously the bot situation needs to be done asap. It's killing the BnS, fast.

First region chat, and now faction is lost too. 50 blocks is no way near enough,

and blocking is just a temp solution.

This might be mention many times but srsly BnS do something about it, Anything!

50 blocks filled in 30mins, can't see shit in faction, oh and Bot Train... this is really sad.

Can we get an increase? I logged on today to tons of bots in faction chat, had to remove some bots from my block list and block these new ones, but now there coming in waves. I love the game but in a game this heavy with bots i would like more then 50 blocks :/

The rmt's are ruining the game NCSoft, is anyone paying attention to this problem? they are in all the chat channels and our block lists are full!  They make more bots faster than I can block them now. Fix this problem or you'll probably loose many Subscribers.

I'm Starting to think they work for NCSoft since they don't seem to do anything about them in any of their games.  Oh they'll ban you for buying though so I wouldn't recommend that.

I'm sure there are plenty of posts about the bots but I figured I'd throw a fresh one up.

1 minute ago, Hufel said:

This is a real issue & is making the zone/faction chat unviable as a Communion tool & its getting worse. Yesterday I only needed to block 5 gold bots, today I'd blocked 30 in 2 mins & the chat was still movin at 100mph.

My segusted solution is to make free only hav access to say until lv 15 with Prems having something like full channel access by lv 5. 

This would mean the gold sellers would have to waste time grindin out each toon b4 bn able to sell makin them less likely to be arsed to do so,cuttin the gols sellin traffic down to a few say spammers in starter zone & a few determand sellers 15+ in zone/faction...

A dynamic/random quest with a level requirement used as a prerequisite for using regional/global chatforms. This would severely limit the amount of bots able to spam and it would most likely only happen in the beginner town, really. And the fact that it would have been a dynamic quest with randomly located objectives would prevent static scripts from properly completing the quest without having the person behind all the bots having to complete the quest for each bot singlehandedly whilst first having to grind his way to, level 15 sounds way better to me, as bots can make the grind, but having to wait AND to manually complete a quest can make it somewhat tougher for them.

They were mildly annoying a few days ago, but today it's like a full on invasion. Chat is basically impossible to use as they keep popping up faster than you can block them.

please, for the love of peace and tranquility, do something.

Archived