Hide daily pvp quests

Taggerung

Is there a way to hide the daily duel quest? Abandoning it only put it back on the quest tracker as "Click here to read the message". I've no desire to pvp in any mmorpg so it's kind of annoying to have some useless clutter on the ui prompting you to do so.

Agree this is annoying as hell, you could disable quest tracker for specific quests in every other version of this game I have played, to be honest this IS Blade and Soul but compared to CN, JP and RU versions I have played there is ALOT of things missing apart from the huge amount of level 45 content and things that just simply dont work.

You can hide the quest in the quest tracker if you accept it (but obviously don't have to do the quest).

The downside to this is that accepted quests count against your daily limit so your quest log will say you only complete 39/40 quests, but because you have the pending daily PvP one, you won't be able to accept a 40th daily quest unless you abandon the PvP one.

Accepting and untracking the quest would be fine if it wasn't for the daily quest limit which is already severely crippling our daily quest options. Having something you can't hide constantly flashing on screen all day every day just because they want to limit your income from quests is pretty ridiculous.

There I was, minding my own business in Cinderlands, doing dailies and stuff... hit 36 and BAM, shiny scroll in quest log. Okay, no problem, it'll probably go away like the last one of these PvP spams when I visit a noticeboard or something. Except, no. It's a daily and it's stuck there. I didn't pick it up and I sure as hell don't want to do any arena matches, but there it is, stuck in my previously so pristine quest log.

Why does every other daily and PvP quest need to be picked up, yet this obnoxious POS is forced on your already limited daily space? There's a perfectly functional dueling noticeboard for those who want these quests, so why the flip does this stupid thing need to be rubbed in people's faces like that? Gotta herd the nublets into the meatgrinder somehow, is that it? Because all serious PvPers so enjoy the challenge of stomping on clueless nubnubs lured in by the promise of silver or just desperate to get rid of the unwanted daily? No? Didn't think so.

This pushy lil' quest needs to learn its place and go on the noticeboard like all the others.

Thank you very much for the (partial) solution, Nogueira. I know it's incredibly petty, but I probably would've ended up quitting in a week over the mounting irritation of the duel daily haunting my screen.

Archived