is this a joke or ppl bringing bots to B&S

nevenegra

Some servers are literally impossible to get in as Non-Prem so I don't know what they plan on doing for it. The state of how it is right now some servers are just P2P in a "F2P" game. Having hundreds of Prem members waiting in the queue with new Prem members joining the queue all the time leaves no hope of Non-Prem members ever joining the server.

2 minutes ago, Munchiez said:

Also, it costs $5 to buy premium membership for a week. That will be enough to shorten the queue times. That 426 premium queue will go by in 5 minutes tops. As a freeloader, you can't really complain. You're playing for FREE.

F2Q*

1 minute ago, Munchiez said:

Yup, free to queue and free to complain all they want, because they haven't paid a dime.

Actually I'm Prem. because I HAD to get it to play with my cousin in the server he plays on with his friends. It constantly has hundreds of Prem's in queue and thousands of Non-Prem. Literally if I didn't have Prem this server would be F2Q.

Just now, DrRob said:

Actually I'm Prem. because I HAD to get it to play with my cousin in the server he plays on with his friends. It constantly has hundreds of Prem's in queue and thousands of Non-Prem. Literally if I didn't have Prem this server would be F2Q.

Which is why I said "they" and not "you." ;)

• NCSOFT

We will be closing this thread as it is a duplicate topic. Please visit this thread to talk about gold spammers: https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/158500-gold-spammers-everywhere/ or this thread to discuss the queues: https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/154023-queue-is-bs/

Thank you for your understanding.

[Closed - Duplicate Topic]

• Liinxy locked this topic

Archived