Is this ban worthy?

PrizzyTheGod

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Angelala said:

This made it even worse.. I'd feel bad farming my own clan mates for whatever bs reasons, unless we do 10v10 and it's legit fight not standing dummies.

The newest video is still gathering more footage. Our last video was over 100+ project files, 300+ gb of data and a lot of hours to do it. This video will be up by next patch to promote the newest content as well :)

2 minutes ago, chrisisadragon said:

They already posted the video

Actually the footage from yesterday will be going into a new recruitment video, however I'm waitin on more to send footage so I can start editing it. 

Just now, Angelala said:

post it here then D:<

It'll be posted in our recruitment thread.

2 minutes ago, Sarumonin said:

The newest video is still gathering more footage. Our last video was over 100+ project files, 300+ gb of data and a lot of hours to do it. This video will be up by next patch to promote the newest content as well :)

As long as it looks better than the recruiting one, you have my like!

1 minute ago, Sakurasou said:

Join Eterna! Make sure to donate! $5 minimum!

Sorry, we don't require donations to join the community. Thanks for spreading false rumors however.

2 minutes ago, Angelala said:

As long as it looks better than the recruiting one, you have my like!

I appreciate the passive aggressive comment towards our video, but thank you.

Just now, Angelala said:

Nuh, join Lollipop Squad, get mauled by kittens and bunnies. We have cookies

Guys, we're getting gay

It's sad because we're on the same faction and you guys are trying to defame us. Whatever works to get fame, I guess.

1 minute ago, Sarumonin said:

Sorry, we don't require donations to join the community. Thanks for spreading false rumors however.

It's sad because we're on the same faction and you guys are trying to defame us. Whatever works to get fame, I guess.

It's not like that at all, I love healthy competition, I believe it was just for the video, cause I don't wanna go against or along with bunch of cheap exploiters, achievers unite. I didn't even know yall are in the same faction, I barely started playin <.<

About the vid, I'm being honest. Once you go from scene to scene, when you cut the longer vids and it has no smooth playthrough, it triggers my ocd :c

4 minutes ago, Sarumonin said:

We all know about ( (insert name) Gaming ) "communities"... you go around game after game phishing for mass numbers of people in hopes of a few poor saps who donate money. You know.. the people who think throwing money at a guild increases their influence and popularity..... i give you kudos on the operation tho.

9 minutes ago, PrizzyTheGod said:

We just like people who play the game fair. That's all xD.

How is this unfair? As far as we're concerned we are just playing the game and making videos. As far as we're concerned many people have been doing this, be it our guild or others. Be it this game or others. So is helping our guild out in making a video unfair or not?

1 minute ago, Hypatios said:

Wow looks like a bunch of soggy crybabies, crying about something that in no way affects them, suck it up cupcake. It doesn't affect you. 

There there snowflake, new gen of gamers is still new for oldies ok

1 minute ago, Sakurasou said:

We all know about ( (insert name) Gaming ) "communities"... you go around game after game phishing for mass numbers of people in hopes of a few poor saps who donate money. You know.. the people who think throwing money at a guild increases their influence and popularity..... i give you kudos on the operation tho.

Again, not sure where you got this information from. If people do donate it goes straight to our server for Teamspeak and Website. It doesn't give them "popularity" or "influence". Please don't spread false accusations around or put us with the other fake gaming communities that crumble because of greed and power. Thanks.

2 minutes ago, Angelala said:

Didn't lose much mate, just a bit of respect. It does mean quite a lot for us though

Not sure how filming videos of us killing eachother made you lose respect, but kudos for letting us know. 

1 minute ago, Sarumonin said:

Not sure how filming videos of us killing eachother made you lose respect, but kudos for letting us know. 

Nono, that's about the part about exploiting. No need to be so defensive, you already explained it all and we believe you alright

Just now, Angelala said:

Nono, that's about the part about exploiting. No need to be so defensive, you already explained it all and we believe you alright

Still crying over nothing? Its not an exploit, kill trading unless specifically outlined by the publisher/devs is not an exploit or bannable. 

Just now, Sarumonin said:

That's what I do not understand. We're not exploiting anything o.o

BRO that's what we thought. We moved, it's cool, making vids is a legit excuse to do stupid stuff. Like.. synchronised dancing or pulling a world boss to kill your guild mates >:D Been there, done that

Archived