Is this ban worthy?

PrizzyTheGod

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, I remember the dojo having a topic on this where they actually organized this from the game launch. Let us just say the playerbase was divided but the people who do it were most certainly NOT going to ever conduct their business on Official forums because, it can result in a ban if caught.

Even if it's ban or not, it doesn't personally affect you, correct?

If you face these people in PvP they are going to be useless, as they've not actually learnt anything apart from standing still and killing another standing still person. If NCSoft bans them, then they'll just go ahead, make a new account and continue doing the same thing.

This can only be resolved by changing the system, so you don't gain anything (Achievement criteria/prestige points) when you kill the same person mulitple times within a set timeframe.

Personally I hope we see a few bans as the forums do become more lively when that happens :D 

If you report them something may be done. I wouldn't listen too much to the player base though because as I said before, there are plenty of people who feel that exploits are okay as long as they don't directly effect others. NCsoft and the general idea of laws and rules have a different opinion.

2 minutes ago, EhUEHUHE said:

Snitches get stiches , is all i'm going to say about this .

Lol. Kiddos be pathetic for boosting there piercing. I hope all of Eterna gets banned for this. Ticket consists of 26 screenshots. Thanks for the replies guys.

2 minutes ago, Angelala said:

Not everyone think exploits are okay, it's called an >achievement< for a reason. Being a lazy ass or a crybaby in pvp is not an excuse

^
The truth. And yes 100 piercing does make a little difference but as Angelala said. They're called achievements for a reason, not lets boost because we're pathetic and can't do things legit.

3 minutes ago, GnatB said:

If all this does is give them some pointless achievements, what's the problem?  They're just wasting a lot of time for a "reward" that nobody in their right mind should care about.

Because it matters to some people.

You spend 10 years of your life working hard, not wasting money, investing, building your fortune. You're in your 30's now. you're rich. you earned that.
Some punk who wastes their money gets lucky and wins 100 times the amount you've earned and prances about showboating. You become upset.

People who talk the path that actually takes work to earn things DESERVE their sense of satisfaction. they put in the effort. People who abuse the system and take the easy path not only don't deserve the satisfaction, but they also plain old won't get it. The people it hurts? The ones who earned it. You've just detracted from their sense of accomplishment.

3 minutes ago, Sykess said:

You spend 10 years of your life working hard, not wasting money, investing, building your fortune. You're in your 30's now. you're rich. you earned that.
Some punk who wastes their money gets lucky and wins 100 times the amount you've earned and prances about showboating. You become upset.

People who talk the path that actually takes work to earn things DESERVE their sense of satisfaction. they put in the effort. People who abuse the system and take the easy path not only don't deserve the satisfaction, but they also plain old won't get it. The people it hurts? The ones who earned it. You've just detracted from their sense of accomplishment.

That's a very noble point of view. But honor isn't the currency of the world. Currency is the currency of the world. People are selfish for a reason, and it's naive and dumb to expect something from anyone. Why? Cause that's how we're wired.

Just now, Edge said:

That's a very noble point of view. But honor isn't the currency of the world. Currency is the currency of the world. People are selfish for a reason, and it's naive and dumb to expect something from anyone. Why? Cause that's how we're wired.

People are selfish because they're allowed to get away with it. If you don't let them get away with it, you instill proper moral into them, show them the way, then that's NOT how we're wired. We're human beings, not wild animals. To say that we're ruled solely by our baser nature is to disregard your humanity.

Just now, Sykess said:

People are selfish because they're allowed to get away with it. If you don't let them get away with it, you instill proper moral into them, show them the way, then that's NOT how we're wired. We're human beings, not wild animals. To say that we're ruled solely by our baser nature is to disregard your humanity.

Moral is bullshit. It's very inefficient. Any point of view that's not based on logic and facts are not of value in my eyes. So i don't share your belief.

11 minutes ago, Sykess said:

My grandma always said to me, "Don't look at what others do, look at what you do."

So if someone wants to boost and it doesn't effect me, then I see no harm in it. If I worked hard for my achievements then I am proud and I would just feel pity for the people who'd rather boost for them.

My two cents.

Of course Eterna is using a cheap trick to do something. I would expect nothing else from them. They are a group of lazy players who will take advantage of any exploit to accomplish something rather than actually put any amount of effort into it.

Pathetic.

Archived