are in game GM's behind a paywall?

BladeAndComplain

1 minute ago, Goldfruit said:

Now THAT is whining. Using irony to look like a cool kid.

i fail to see any whining here sir, i merely asked a very serious question in which i am interested to know the answer.. am i not allowed? is this forum not full of inquisitive minds all seeking answer to questions we are not aware we should ask

1 minute ago, Grimoir said:

Simply put, the GM's dont have to be in any chat. Its their own free will, if they were imagine the cries and whining and smack talk they would get?

i dont exactly want them IN chat persay.. just monitoring it .. you know .. for when every 2nd sentence is racist and such.. im all for swearing.. i have my filter off.. but the racist stuff is sickening at points where there is 0 order in the chat.. .can only block so many ppl 

Hi all, just to clarify, no, GMs are not behind a paywall. They are in the game in various areas helping to take care of bots, spammers, and other in-game issues right now. You may or may not see them around but they're there. Please continue to report players doing inappropriate things and we'll take care of it as soon as we can. We're also looking at ways we can try to curb some of the spamming, racism, and other bad things seen in chat.

8 minutes ago, Yaviey said:

Hi all, just to clarify, no, GMs are not behind a paywall. They are in the game in various areas helping to take care of bots, spammers, and other in-game issues right now. You may or may not see them around but they're there. Please continue to report players doing inappropriate things and we'll take care of it as soon as we can. We're also looking at ways we can try to curb some of the spamming, racism, and other bad things seen in chat.

and how does one report someone for being racist and disruptive in chat or having an offensive  char name that is obviously against the TOS? theres only 2 report options, bot..and spammer..

11 minutes ago, BladeAndComplain said:

and how does one report someone for being racist and disruptive in chat or having an offensive  char name that is obviously against the TOS? theres only 2 report options, bot..and spammer..

Indeed.

When i come across someone named pu ssy eater or pu ssy destroyer, how can i report that? I really don't think that is too much to ask for. Only having 2 options is fu cking ridiculous.

This needs to be addressed.

*edit* and until we can, i'm putting spaces in between my *cricket* words. If i can see it in-game, why shouldn't i see it on the forums?

1 minute ago, marador said:

Indeed.

When i come across someone named *cricket* eater or pu ssy destroyer, how can i report that? I really don't think that is too much to ask for. Only having 2 options is fu cking ridiculous.

This needs to be addressed.

yeah im not sure how these names pass the filter at char creation.. ive seen some disgusting ones including the N word spelled in its entirety with no tricks.. when i went to name my char "Ana Lee" yes the family guy joke.. which it promptly rejected 

My wife and I play together (She's black), she recently got banned for pointing out the racist names and how NCSoft isn't doing anything to stop it, she's trying to file out a report currently.
You can't say these things on the forums, but somehow in game, the words can be typed out clear as the crystal, and players running around with those names.

Archived