We don't need new servers.

Spratchet

Every day or two we see more new servers being added with suggestions that new players should join them. The problem is that we don't need new servers. What we need is to for you to fix the current server issues we already have. If you actually get around to removing the bot and gold seller problem you are going to free up alot of space. Not to mention that in a month or two, when people inevitably get bored, the servers will have far less of a population and you'll be forced to merge them to get people together again. All that's happening right now is you add new servers and the same cycle starts over again. It's 1000+ people in the queue no matter where you try to play at the moment. New servers aren't solving anything.

Sadly after making god know how many games they still dont understand that this make people leave the game for this. 

I so want to play this one but i have 2 maybe 3 h to play. Wait half of it is not good.

And just wait for all the people saying they feel like they play a solo game when servers start to be under populated.

Some companies dont get it no matter what?

4 minutes ago, SamsaraLotus said:

Sadly after making god know how many games they still dont understand that this make people leave the game for this. 

I so want to play this one but i have 2 maybe 3 h to play. Wait half of it is not good.

And just wait for all the people saying they feel like they play a solo game when servers start to be under populated.

Some companies dont get it no matter what?

Only 2 - 3 hours? Man that's lucky...

Gold sellers and RMT spam, will always be in all f2p games, ALOT of it.

The only Solution  ''sadly''

Is to make it so there is a wait time 30-60s between ea sent message in faction chat :3

the RMT spam is a problem in all fp2,

THO, what they ''try''  is to ADD all Gold spamming site to censor + add All  .com  .no  www.     ect censored in Faction chat! :)

9 minutes ago, Rikkuonly said:

Gold sellers and RMT spam, will always be in all f2p games, ALOT of it.

The only Solution  ''sadly''

Is to make it so there is a wait time 30-60s between ea sent message in faction chat :3

the RMT spam is a problem in all fp2,

THO, what they ''try''  is to ADD all Gold spamming site to censor + add All  .com  .no  www.     ect censored in Faction chat! :)

Like i said in another post...dont say about ALL f2p games....path of exile for example is free of it ;)

GGG is a company that have some things to teach to ncsoft....rlly sad the way the game started, with a lot of bots and gold sellers....archeage had alot of both too and look where it ended....

1 minute ago, Seymowr said:

Like i said in another post...dont say about ALL f2p games....path of exile for example is free of it ;)

GGG is a company that have some things to teach to ncsoft....rlly sad the way the game started, with a lot of bots and gold sellers....archeage had alot of both too and look where it ended....

Archeage did not go the way of the dodo because of bots and gold sellers. It was badly managed by Trion Worlds and the games devs. That was a thoroughly bad example overall.

Honestly, I can see a decrease of non-premium queues for all the servers(In NA).  It seems the new servers did attracted some non-premium queues players into it.

However, there is still a large amount of premium/founders players sticking with their original choices.

1 minute ago, Spratchet said:

Archeage did not go the way of the dodo because of bots and gold sellers. It was badly managed by Trion Worlds and the games devs. That was a thoroughly bad example overall.

exactly, i rlly like ncsoft because gw2 but...starting a game like that...with all that gold sellers and bots is rlly sad, that will just make ppl that want to play the game " fair " leave

2 minutes ago, Seymowr said:

exactly.....i rlly like ncsoft because of gw2 and have high hopes for this game buuuut...starting with such massive gold sellers and bots is rlly sad....that will make ppl that just want to play a " fair " game leave

Ncsoft publishes GW2, they don't actually develop it. Arenanet develops GW2. Blade and Soul is developed by an in house studio that Ncsoft actually owns. Basing your hopes off a game they have very little to do with probably isn't a great idea tbh.

4 minutes ago, AuraGalaxy said:

Honestly, I can see a decrease of non-premium queues for all the servers(In NA).  It seems the new servers did attracted some non-premium queues players into it.

However, there is still a large amount of premium/founders players sticking with their original choices.

I have 4 characters across several different servers and honestly it's the same thing across all of them. There's been no change at all. If there was they wouldn't feel the need to keep adding them at all. The issue is that alot of us had early access and have higher lvl characters that we don't want to start over.

11 minutes ago, Spratchet said:

The issue is that alot of us had early access and have higher lvl characters that we don't want to start over.

I believe they need to implement full server transfers for free, for the time being, so that people and their friends/guilds can find a new server if they want to leave the queues.  I really don't see people who have progressed past the blight weapon transformation willing to leave that progress after running the dungeon as much as it took to get their weapon (took me 25 runs).  They don't have to keep it free, they don't even have to keep the option available at all.  Just have it now so that some of the queue can be alleviated. 

The gold seller problems seems to be in the works according to Lock6

Just now, Glub said:

I believe they need to implement full server transfers for free, for the time being, so that people and their friends/guilds can find a new server if they want to leave the queues.  I really don't see people who have progressed past the blight weapon transformation willing to leave that progress after running the dungeon as much as it took to get their weapon (took me 25 runs).  They don't have to keep it free, they don't even have to keep the option available at all.  Just have it now so that some of the queue can be alleviated. 

The gold seller problems seems to be in the works according to Lock6

They've been saying a fix is in the works all week. It honestly isn't hard to press a button and ban someone, so I really don't see how it's taking so long. The issue with making transfers free is that there currently isn't a server that doesn't have queues. They're ALL like this currently. That's why they keep adding new ones.

well actually since they added in new servers ive experienced significantly reduced que times and im on Jiwan. Yes the bots are a problem but unless theres like 300 of em in each server then its not gonna make a huge difference. Yes they need to be ridden of but it wont all of a sudden make 0 que times (unless ofc there is like 300 of em which idk if there is). They do need to go tho

Exactly the same as Lyrebon...
Waiting an hour just to play?... WTF!?
And I won't say anything that if U want to play normally U have to PAY (premium membership) and I already bought a founder pack... I starting to think that was waste of my money :/

1 minute ago, Szafran said:

Exactly the same as Lyrebon...
Waiting an hour just to play?... WTF!?
And I won't say anything that if U want to play normally U have to PAY (premium membership) and I already bought a founder pack... I starting to think that was waste of my money :/

If it was an initiate founders pack then yea its a waste of money (i got a refund)

Archived