Fix the queue times.

Geekjorge

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is crazy queue... that's why i never buy premium. Because it the capacity server still not increase. queue reach 1,6k and still increase more day by day. 

This is just for example because i dont know the real one.

Maybe the Capacity server only 1000

premium member only 700

and free player 2000

so who can log in is 700 premium member and 300 free player right?

But after free player 2000 buy premium too. that's mean 

Capasity server 1000

premium become 2700 , ( and still increase new player haven't be account) 

Now premium all queue 

dont u understand the scared think, i even can not enjoy play anymore... premium suppose to be good with many bonus but now like for queue only

I read the forums and see what people are talking about. Or I work on other things. It just depends how long the queue is. I hope this gets ironed out within a few weeks as I will have less free time in a month or so and will not have the luxury of being able to patiently wait. I've enjoyed the game, but it's annoying to get DCed and put into a 45 minute wait.

11 hours ago, Tojiro said:

Clearly none of you have played a hyped MMO on its opening month, theres queue times because 1million+ people are always trying to get on at once, Just give it time, once people get to max level and decide that the game is boring, or once people quit because the game isnt what they thought it would be then everything will be fine

I will post this on as many threads as i need to until people get it through their heads

Actually, I have. I Played Defiance when it was at its peak. No wait times. Because the devs were competent and had decent servers.

Usually I don't mind having a 30-40 mins queue so I ended up watching 2-3 anime episodes while waiting, until...

The client disappeared from taskbar and I had to line up in queue again, twice. Guess I'll play somewhere in the evening.

11 hours ago, Munchiez said:

What's ridiculous is that the FREE players are complaining about not being able to get into a game for FREE, while the other paid players are able to get in and play just fine.

Oh, the irony!

Isn't that called "entitlement?"

uh im premium, and im still having to wait 120+ mins to play a game even though ive already earned my "entitlement"?

im struggling to see your point in all honesty.

Just now, Munchiez said:

On what server are you waiting that long?

uh ` -` not sure and i dont want to cancel just to re wait. i think its like J something. 

but yeah this system isnt really the brightest, if this where the case why not just make it Pay to play like FFXIV or EVE? or like BDO.

There are far too many MMO's out there that have a protection window from being re-entered into the queue for this game to not have one as well. Its absolutely asinine to wait nearly an hour (as a premium member!) and then get DC'd at a random point during play and be pushed right back into the queue.

A 5-10 minute grace period to allow for reconnecting a simple must. No reason whatsoever this wasn't in place for launch.

12 minutes ago, Rozellia said:

uh ` -` not sure and i dont want to cancel just to re wait. i think its like J something. 

but yeah this system isnt really the brightest, if this where the case why not just make it Pay to play like FFXIV or EVE? or like BDO.

Because it has been proven that the F2P model brings in more money, that's why they use it. And I still don't believe the 2 hour queue time with premium, sorry. I'm on one of the most populated NA servers and I have never been in a queue more than an hour, and I log in a lot throughout the day. Did you maybe try to log in after the server came back from crash/maintenance? That's the only time I can see you could get that long of a queue as premium. It was probably more situational in your case, but I can tell you the servers aren't always like that for premium members.

It only make sense so that people can stop trying to make a new character on Poharan or Jiwan to play with their friends. Its already full and it is also to stop people from complaining. I havent checked the new server, but im assuming it aint even bad at all. 

So yeah we all know they r using a bypass to make more money doesn't matter if you have to wait 2 hours or more to join a server, so no matter how many servers they will open if they don't quit the damn queue bypass of their servers, even the new ones started getting queues, so NCSOFT turn off the queues please.

8 minutes ago, Relleck said:

There are far too many MMO's out there that have a protection window from being re-entered into the queue for this game to not have one as well. Its absolutely asinine to wait nearly an hour (as a premium member!) and then get DC'd at a random point during play and be pushed right back into the queue.

A 5-10 minute grace period to allow for reconnecting a simple must. No reason whatsoever this wasn't in place for launch.

I guess some people just expect more than others.

Seriously this is a load of rubbish. It seems you guys arent trying to help premium members at all! i pay money for the premium account and now i still have to wait in hour long queues WTF is that. not only that i wait that stop amount of time to play a game only to see that the game crashes....................... everyone is saying it so someone listen! if the server change was free you would solve a lot of the server population problems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived