Oceanic players unite!

Garrick

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, nixrlz said:

well i think it is impossible thought they create server just for us SEA. since its an NA server not Global server. but yeah.. Im from indonesia and i want server in sea too. im +1 for this . !

sorry,did they really made a server for SEA? i never heard of this,can i know what server that is? greetings from malaysia btw.

3 minutes ago, Valerius77 said:

Please sign the petition on that's been linked on the first page.  Though, NC should be able to tell where people are logging in from and judge the number of players to make an informed decision.

240 - 320 ping is normal for AU connecting to Dallas, however, I'm constantly finding it difficult to dodge on my KFM, have to go QQ (EE) instead of just Q (or E) in PvE. Don't think PvP will be doable.

I have yet to try pvp cause of this very reason. totally understand u.

Instead of commenting or crying here, It's better if everyone sign the petition as NCsoft is aware of it.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/958/585/460/show-ncsoft-that-there-is-a-demand-for-an-oceanic-sea-server-for-blade-soul/

Don't get me wrong, I'm in full support for OCE/SEA server.

Action > Everything. Would be awesome if you can include the petition link in your post. 

Thank you!

25 minutes ago, Vurqol said:

Singapore servers actually aren't that expensive either. Oceanic servers that are located in Sydney are a pain, due to how much they cost..

I think if you're in Australia, you get roughly 100 ping connecting to Singapore

They should just host servers on AWS, spawning new servers globally would be a piece of cake (and reasonably cheap). WTFast works a bit for me, taking off about 100ms of latency (from ~300 to ~200). It makes a world of difference from general playability, but PVP will always be at a disadvantage.

3 minutes ago, SaitamaSenseii said:

Instead of commenting or crying here, It's better if everyone sign the petition as NCsoft is aware of it.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/958/585/460/show-ncsoft-that-there-is-a-demand-for-an-oceanic-sea-server-for-blade-soul/

Don't get me wrong, I'm in full support for OCE/SEA server.

Action > Everything. Would be awesome if you can include the petition link in your post. 

Thank you!

already signed that obviously

truth is though the most beneficial action towards the SEA/Oceanic server dream  is to actually play the game on NA/EU so they can know about the huge interest and ofc to actually buy a ton of NCoin in it (which is admittedly weird since the end goal is not to play on EU/NA)

heloo,

no to sea server. we will face population issue out of no where after sometimes. been there done that for some other game in Singapore in the past

and faces shut down for the game in SEA.

lagging maybe due to your PC spec? try set to lower spec and try again. also your internet connection? is it good enough for this game?

i myself from Singapore but i dun face any lag issue. sorry for my bad English.

Yes me too. The input lag is just ruining the experience for me.

Have signed the petition which is at 8000+ strong ATM which is not too shabby.

Hopefully the higher ups see the sense in getting this sorted.

@MrBlade
I get your point with the population issue but i disagree about the 'lag' part. It is not about the lag, it is the delay.

If you tried playing at lower ping, you will never go back.
It is still playable atleast for PvE but PvP sucks, especially with this kind of combat system.

Archived