Oceanic players unite!

Garrick

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I think the reason why NC soft doesn't implement a SEA server yet cuz they don't have a subsidiary in any SEA countries atm. They used to have a branch office in Bangkok, Thailand, but it has been closed down for 2-3 years. If they wanna open a SEA server, then they need a game operator buy a license and host the game, or reopen their branch. Don't give up!

+1 for SEA server from Thailand.

Signed. About to rage quit in mushin tower because of the ping issues, Q and E doesn't proc half the time, tab is useless because i get hit before it goes off, proc'd skills doesn't change in time and i end up using slow ass 2 sec cast comet strike instead of hellfire kick after a tiger strike.  10/10 salt and vinegar.

You guys are insane.

They dont even have a SERVER FOR EUROPE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They shit on europe with the maint.  in PRIME TIME... and you guys want a server were ? hahaha.

Fail . so much fail.

You guys need to understand that at this time . the game is run by bots and lag. that's it .. 3 years worth of work was done in . what ? 3 months . and they hope people wont notice.

49 minutes ago, LiriC said:

You guys are insane.

They dont even have a SERVER FOR EUROPE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They shit on europe with the maint.  in PRIME TIME... and you guys want a server were ? hahaha.

Fail . so much fail.

You guys need to understand that at this time . the game is run by bots and lag. that's it .. 3 years worth of work was done in . what ? 3 months . and they hope people wont notice.

What are you talking about? People have reported that Cross Server Dungeons and Arena are not locally housed. You are still achieving 30 to 100ms in open world because the open world servers are housed in EU.

We wouldn't careless if we had server down time during prime time, at least we would have decent ping to the game servers.

On ‎13‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 8:48 PM, VanSuKi said:

Well, I think the reason why NC soft doesn't implement a SEA server yet cuz they don't have a subsidiary in any SEA countries atm. They used to have a branch office in Bangkok, Thailand, but it has been closed down for 2-3 years. If they wanna open a SEA server, then they need a game operator buy a license and host the game, or reopen their branch. Don't give up!

+1 for SEA server from Thailand.

SEA server can be based in SG or JP where NCsoft has bases of operation no problem.

29 minutes ago, KzE said:

There is a server in TW. TW is part of SEA.

Yep and we are IP blocked unless using a VPN or proxy.

Secondly, majority of SEA can't speak thai unfortunately, however a lot of Thailand people can speak some English, so it would be nice to have a server there, or JP or SG.

SG is the preferable location.

Its getting harder and more exhausting to log in and play this game with our ping.

I have watched our Oceanic/SEA based community dwindle over the last few months due to it and nothing short of having a server closer will change their minds to coming back.

Singapore or Japan is not out of the question NCsoft seeing as you already have servers there, I can't understand why we can't get one also. Singapore preferably due to being more central.

Why the silence on this issue? Is our money not good enough?

The Oceanic/SEA demographic part of the world has over 350+ million potential sales population of which a large portion of it is gamers. Why you would not want to capitalise on this is beyond me.

• 2 weeks later...

more footage to support our cause. The lag from sydney australia.

you will see that i will complete 3 sets of attacks in the same time that iPhobia completes 4 sets of attacks. (watch from when we jump at the same time. then count the jumps until we both jump at the same time again.)

its literally unplayable for PVP and really hard to dodge boss attacks in PVE. keep in mind this game is based around counters and dodging as opposed to taking damage and healing. 

I have cable internet that downloads at 4mb/s

(lol) TLDR; We need an oceanic server to even consider pvping

• 4 months later...

ncwest should know by now that NA server is in term of player base are not only from NA but from SEA,OCE,South America and Middle East countries..

Its always been like that for any online games that have NA server.

NCwest can collect ip connection outside NA and resolve to make a SEA server or not.

• 4 months later...

It's pathetic for us, OCE players to play games with decent ping. This then happening throughout many others online games as well. And I expect to have a server in BnS for both OCE and SEA this time. I can say that there is a great number of players from Vietnam, Phillipin and Australia desire to have a server with decent ping to play. Hopefully, GM will hear us and open a server for OCE and SEA players

• 4 weeks later...

Archived